Players Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

teblin

Alright lads

Just thought i'd try again.

Anyone fancy playing sunday morning football?

We are on the look out for some players.

Cheers

Syston park, Charnwood, We are not doing well hanse the look for new players.

We have some good players but also have some gaps.

I bagged a brace against you this season :icon_lol:

You do you play for?

Whitick?

If so i bagged against you. I fact i think i was the only one who has a shot.

Yea Whitwick, just quit though, bit of a fall out with the manager away from the footy.

Yea Whitwick, just quit though, bit of a fall out with the manager away from the footy.

Fancy playing in the Hinckley league?

I only live down the road from whitwick I could give you a lift.

Fancy playing in the Hinckley league?

I only live down the road from whitwick I could give you a lift.

What team matey? Where do you live?

Last edited:
What team matey? Where do you live?

Waterloo Tavern, don’t look at the league table it isn’t a true representation of the team. ;)

I live in Barlestone.

Waterloo Tavern, don’t look at the league table it isn’t a true representation of the team. ;)

I live in Barlestone.

To be honest with you the games are a bit too far for me really. Would be pain in the arse for you as well picking me up i imagine.

There's no need to be polite, just say they're shit.

:) thats not it at all, im actually looking for a team who wants to enjoy their footy more than anything, the problem with my old team is that they thought they were playing premiership football.

The mood even after a win with an average performance was really weird, especially as all those who play are mates away from the game.

Sunday league is about enjoying yourself, having a laugh and hopefully picking up the points along the way.

:) thats not it at all, im actually looking for a team who wants to enjoy their footy more than anything, the problem with my old team is that they thought they were playing premiership football.

The mood even after a win with an average performance was really weird, especially as all those who play are mates away from the game.

Sunday league is about enjoying yourself, having a laugh and hopefully picking up the points along the way.
You'll fit in well then, that's Leroy's ethos through and through.

I must confess to also having that attitude towards Sunday league, and miss it immensely.

I noticed that even though you were 5 or 6 up, some of the team were still arguing

I noticed that even though you were 5 or 6 up, some of the team were still arguing

Thats us mate, ridiculous mentality.

I have heard you are pulling out of the league teblin. Is it true?

This is very much the way we play and ignore GFP he is just bitter after his one training session and realising he wasn’t quite as fit as he used to be.

You'll fit in well then, that's Leroy's ethos through and through.

I must confess to also having that attitude towards Sunday league, and miss it immensely.

You are always welcome to turn up for a game bubbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669