Fighting Talk
Jon Richardson
Mark Kermode & Simon Mayo's film reviews
Russell Brand
Scott Mills Daily
World Football

And a couple of others on football and poker too

Dont think I could live without my iPod! :055:

I listen to a few from the times...the bugle,the game,test cricket as well as the ricky gervais ones, test match special, moyles occasionally and 606 when they have decent presenter eg danny baker. The baker and kelly podcasts were excellent but stopped.

Tried Danny Wallace XFM and Cobra pubcast because I like his books, but I found both podcasts very droll.

I listen to Jonathan Ross' and Stephen Fry's but that's it really.

Never listened to a Podcast in my life.

Silly name for a sound clip.

Stephen Fry's podcast i found dull.

Both of the ones by Danny Wallace i agree aren't the best but i still like them.

Have you read Friends like these, DW new book?

The only DW book I have read TBH is Yes Man, but have watched How To Start... on the TV and it was very funny.

Googlewack by DG is excellent. Better than are you Dave Gorman. DVD of the stage show is very good also.

Join me is a great read as well as are Dave Gorman and Tony Hawks books.

I dont think DW is coping DG as the 'first major bet' made into a book was are you dave gorman and that heavily involed Wallace.

Round Ireland with a Fridge is the original and the best of this lot.

Preferred Are You Dave Gorman (mpdg...miles per dave gorman!) to Googlewhack as a book, but had seen Googlewhack live on stage first.

Round Ireland with a Fridge is the original and the best of this lot.

Preferred Are You Dave Gorman (mpdg...miles per dave gorman!) to Googlewhack as a book, but had seen Googlewhack live on stage first.

Been meaning to read this for ages, just never seem to get round to it.

I actually preferred Googlewack book more than the show.

The Gervais and Adam & Joe ones, Karl Pilkington must be the funniest person ever.

I also have old MP3s of Armando Iannucci's Charm Offensive and On the Hour (the radio precurser of the Day Today) if they count

Last edited:
I also have old MP3s of Armando Iannucci's Charm Offensive and On the Hour (the radio precurser of the Day Today) if they count

Well they're not podcasts, but they are as funny as f*ck.

The On the Hour radio show was a lot better than the Day Today, it just worked a lot better on the radio imo.
I have the series on *cassettes.

*Cassettes are what we used to use in the olden days before CDs & MP3s

Yeah, i prefered it to the Day Today too. Morris should come back, I hear he's working on a terrorism thing, comedy is boring without him.

And a new series of Charm Offensive starts next week. Hes probably the most underrated comedian ever. I mean even though Partridge is popular (and my favourite comedy show ever) Steve Coogan gets all the credit for it

The Gervais and Adam & Joe ones, Karl Pilkington must be the funniest person ever.

:038: Agreed. Ricky, Stephen and Karl are doing another 6 podcasts in october if you didnt know already.

I've only really listened to the Gervais ones and some of the 606 phone in ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669