Poll axed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience is the virtue that very few football fans have. And even fewer have that rather useful mental faculty known as 'memory.'

That's because most of you are replicants. Worse still, I am beginning to suspect that Homer is not even Nexus 6. Probably explains why he is uncontrollable.

You must not mock those that have different opinions to yourself.

The same thing happened with PT. A few of the more knowledgeable and intelligent fans started to realise that there was a problem at the club and as time goes on that number increases, and the number of fans that have “lost the faith” grows. Eventually even the less intelligent followers of our club will start to realize that the manager is no good and when that happens that 44% will fade away

As Chandler says “Patience is the virtue” and we all know it takes time for information to sink into denser matter. So Tony be great full for your intellect, sit back and watch the rest loss their faith

I wasn't happy about Taylor's appointment from the start. His club record was at too low a level to be taken seriously and his fortunes far more mixed than was publicised at the time.

We took him on on the strength of his record with the U21's. The problem here was that his long unbeaten run with them consisted of friendlies and qualifiers. Another thing that was covered up was that he was a pain in the arse to work with - which was why Howard Wilkinson got rid of him.

The reason why his tenure here was such a disaster wasn't just down to him and his awful signings (remember he got us to top spot in the Prem in Oct '01 and we were still as high as 5th in late March '02). What really put the skids under us was the 6th round FA Cup exit to Wycombe.

If you are unlucky enough to chat to any of the City stars around at that time they'll tell you in one of their more sombre moments that the whole f*ckin' lot of them just got too f8ckin' greedy and they wanted out.

In a slightly different way that is the situation now - too many former big earners (and current big earners soon to be little earners) lamenting their lost fortunes blown on coke and Lambourghinis.

And that's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me fox...

step said:
You must not mock those that have different opinions to yourself.

The same thing happened with PT. A few of the more knowledgeable and intelligent fans started to realise that there was a problem at the club and as time goes on that number increases, and the number of fans that have “lost the faith” grows. Eventually even the less intelligent followers of our club will start to realize that the manager is no good and when that happens that 44% will fade away

As Chandler says “Patience is the virtue” and we all know it takes time for information to sink into denser matter. So Tony be great full for your intellect, sit back and watch the rest loss their faith

So why do it yourself :roll: . You think Micky should go, I think that he should stay (for now) and be given the chance to change things. Does that mean you have a far greater intelligence than I do, I do'nt think so.
I have not seen anywere one fan say he should stay no matter what, as Homer says some want him out now, some want him to have a chance but it if does'nt get better he must go which is were the majority are, if that is the case I will say I am wrong, but if he turns it around and makes a great success at this club for a long time will you keep slagging him off??
Far too Many posts on here have become cheap insults to people that have an opposite view to there own, yes it is very frustrationg that some people can not see what you are saying, but less of the 'clever' jibes eh!

The problem is how long is it allowed to continue? 1 match, 5 matches, 10, the rest of the season. Surely it is better to deal with a problem early before the effects of that problem cause other greater problems.

I wish that I had the faith in MA ability to turn things about and that he would stay at city for a long time. But like most, I have seen the results of his decisions, and he keeps making the same mistakes over and over again, he simply does not learn from his mistakes and that will destroy his own reputation and drag city into the shite unless something changes.

If the person cant change, then change the person.

Save our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570