Pre Match Portsmouth (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Totally unenthused by this. Especially given the timing and the fact it's on TV. May not bother going down even though it's paid for.

Redditch Fox

Big, big game. I thought they roughed us up good and proper in this fixture last season. Pearson has only been here 5 minutes but already the excuses are wearing thin.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Did I ever mention the Pompey lass I met in Ibiza? She loved two thumbs up her she did. If you're struggling to get enthused about the game, just think about me having drunken sex with a curly haired slapper from Pompeyland who loved thumbs more than anything, and I mean anything. She was ****ing obsessed. I told her she'd love my uncle Mick, he has murderer's thumbs, which is some kind of medical condition that means he has really wide thumbs. They're like an elephant's big toe.

Profondo Rosso

Macky, I'm really glad I don't know what you or that woman look like as I wouldn't be able to get that image out of my head.

Instead, all I have is a man with the head of the Trojan Records' symbol putting his thumbs in Mrs. Crabtree's vagina.

Macky

Gruntled Member
all I have is a man with the head of the Trojan Records' symbol putting his thumbs in Mrs. Crabtree's vagina.

That's so close to the truth it's actually frightening. Sit down, shut up, put your thumb in, then shut up.

Mawsley

I don't look forward to games anymore.

That is all.

Right.

Off.

Twister with nurses and baby oil? Seriously? You wouldn't even twitch?

I ****ing love games. Football matches though, they can go suck a cock.

lanxfox jnr

Same old, same old. Np to swap Abe for King and play the same shitty midfield he has since he's been here. 0-2 is my prediction

Profondo Rosso

Waugh
Newman
Moyes
Curle
Williams
Pritchard
Harle
Hutchinson
Walsh
Neville
Riley

Redditch Fox

I understand Jean-Paul Sartre was a City fan.

Yes and I believe that as a kid he had a trial with Hinckley Athletic too - then like so many young players in those days he got obsessed with all this existentualism stuff and lost focus just spending his Saturdays endlessly analysing Birch's programme notes.

fitz

Totally unenthused by this. Especially given the timing and the fact it's on TV. May not bother going down even though it's paid for.

Same here, I haven't managed to get to any games in December and was going to make the trip down until I came to my senses yesterday and changed my mind.

Lako42

Pub, at least my beer money won't be going towards Wellens' wages.

city-faithful

I'd love to be optimistic and say this'll mark a turning point....but I doubt it will. I'll go with same team and result as last match.

gregs_y2k

0-0 for me. I don't feel confident that we'll beat any team with Pearson, his team selections and tactics.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I don't feel confident that we'll beat any team with Pearson, his team selections and tactics.

Yes. We know. You said.
:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673