post horn gallop

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
i do if you can wait till tonight. someone on here sent it to me though.

Who was that mystery poster?

Anyway I personally like it. I think it has a good vibe about it, especially after playing it before the Sheff U match.

Any one see Henry in the west stand, about 10 mins before kick off, stood up and played the post horn gallop? Get him back I say! It was far better than this crap we now have to put up with before every game. Get Henry back!

Last edited:
Mike Hunt Smells said:
Any one see Henry in the west stand, about 10 mins before kick off, stood up and played the post horn gallop? Get him back I say! It was far better than this crap we now have to put up with before every game. Get Henry back!

A lot of people wanted him to go though!!! He did hit the odd bad note most of the time but i would rather have him back then the recording! Also stop playing music when we score its embarassing!

Fox Fan said:
Who was that mystery poster?

Anyway I personally like it. I think it has a good vibe about it, especially after playing it before the Sheff U match.
Dunno fox fan ddint want to mention names.

Sorry I didnt get round to doing it on me lunch break macky. Basically I couldnt be ar**d.;)

Anyways not sure what I think of it. Like the idea of an upbeat version but not this one.

we r leicester said:
I like that song it will liven the walkers up and maybe make people sing more??:eek: :eek: :eek: :038:
isnt it quite hard to sing along to a song with no words?:102:

Hmmmm, it's not as bad as I thought it would be, but I was waiting for Chas 'n' Dave to burst in at one point with something like "Cor Blimey Guv'nor, we are Leicester".....

And I didn't realize that the old PHG was actually broken...... :102: :102: :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46