Powell to Charlton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see him go - but also not the worst timing. He's been here to help Sven in his early days and hopefully made the transition between managers smoother. If he'd gone at the same time as Sousa I think Sven would not have had such a good start.

All the best glad your best job is at a club that you love.

I wish him the best - I just hope he likes working on a roundabout; he seems to far too nice to be a fairground worker.

Good luck to the man.
I suppose, looking back at his career, if their was one club he'd go to it would be Charlton so fair do's.
I do hope we can avoid a Chelsea/Wilkins.....y'no.

I don't remember there being a more likeable person at the club. I hope he has success at Charlton, and expect he will. He's played a massive role at our club, through both good and bad times despite the short period.

Maybe one day we'll see him managing city, when Sven has decided to hang up the... err... clip board.

Could be we might see some of the fringe players heading down to that there London and getting some 1st team experience.

He knows who he'd want as having worked and managed these players and he will be very aware of who could do a job for him even if its short term.

Could be we might see some of the fringe players heading down to that there London and getting some 1st team experience.

He knows who he'd want as having worked and managed these players and he will be very aware of who could do a job for him even if its short term.
Not sure what their left backs are like but i would think Berner is top of his lst.

Waggy's been on loan at Charlton before... Could be an opportunity for him to get out, score some goals and prove a point. Hopefully he'd come back full of confidence and start pushing for a first team place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669