Powell to Charlton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Good luck to you powelly! I think he'll make a great manager. Don't think anyone in football has a bad word about him too

David Gwilliam

Leicester had the chance to appoint Chris Powell twice but decided to prefer Sousa and IMO rightly to prefer Sven. He always said that he wanted to be a manager and so he would be foolish to turn this down. Chris Powell has always seemed one of the good people in football and I wish him luck.

spionfox

Leicester had the chance to appoint Chris Powell twice but decided to prefer Sousa and IMO rightly to prefer Sven. He always said that he wanted to be a manager and so he would be foolish to turn this down. Chris Powell has always seemed one of the good people in football and I wish him luck.

The Leicester job would have been too big for him as a first job. You know what our fans are like with their expectations!

Micky

Always comes across as a real gent. I just hope that he is not too much of a nice guy for football management. Good luck Chris!

FoxCovert

Really sorry to see him go but pleased for him and wish him well. Maybe he will come back one day, more experienced and ready for the top job.

stockholm fox

Thanks Chrissy for those outstanding performances on the left that belied your age, for calming the ship when we needed you, for the goal celebration against Scunny in your first game as a manager and for your smiling diplomacy and genuine commitment to our club.

You're welcome at the Walkers anytime (but hopefully not in the near future)

alex

A great man, I really hope this is a great success for super Chrissy Powell..
All the best to you CP. Thanks for all your work at Foxes.

homer

Hope you get relegated, you disloyal twat.........

Motown Fox

I hope his leaving does not have an adverse effect on the players.

Jack Hobbs just spoke very highly of him on RL.

All the best Chris in the future.

Who's gonna entertain the fans with the pre match penalty shootout now!

TommyK

Sorry to see him go - but also not the worst timing. He's been here to help Sven in his early days and hopefully made the transition between managers smoother. If he'd gone at the same time as Sousa I think Sven would not have had such a good start.

All the best glad your best job is at a club that you love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669