Pre-order Your City 3-0 Forest DVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Forest fan who made something of a twat of himself the last few days :icon_cool

There was a fair few of them on Saturday too. They have a bit of some'ut with us else they would be no reason for some of the antics on Saturday or bitter remarks after 5pm.

Well I hope we beat Coventry as well. :icon_razz

You didn't though....you lost 1-0 at Ricoh.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but why are you guys seemingly unable to understand this?! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT LEICESTER. If we beat Derby 5-1 I can CATEGORICALLY STATE that we would have made a DVD of it.

You don't hate us even a teeny weeny bit? :icon_wink

I know a few Forest fans and they all seem to like us a little bit more because of O'Neill, as you mentioned.

For me personally, I do hate Forest, but my most hated team will always be Coventry City.

Ten quid as well

Ten feckin' quid

the DVD includes the full ninety minutes of this outstanding performance

Does that mean that the DVD is simply running the last twenty minutes in slow motion, as the rest of the game was utter shite :102:

Last edited:
There was a fair few of them on Saturday too. They have a bit of some'ut with us else they would be no reason for some of the antics on Saturday or bitter remarks after 5pm.

You didn't though....you lost 1-0 at Ricoh.

I mean on our next encounter....

Unless.... Pass the Tardis? :)

But it's a limited edition! Imagine how disappointed you're going to be if you don't pre-order. :icon_roll

Personally, I'll wait and get it for three quid in the sale at the end of the season. :icon_lol:

But it's a limited edition! Imagine how disappointed you're going to be if you don't pre-order. :icon_roll

Personally, I'll wait and get it for three quid in the sale at the end of the season. :icon_lol:

You're actually going to buy it?!

The match was crap!

If you're that bothered you can get the goals free online only interesting parts!

one of your lot! whose like a dog with a bone and not an ounce of subjectivity

eeerrr... not an ounce of objectivity. Subjectivity he has plenty of.

I see the work experience kids are running the marketing department again.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but why are you guys seemingly unable to understand this?! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT LEICESTER. If we beat Derby 5-1 I can CATEGORICALLY STATE that we would have made a DVD of it.

I can give you reasons we hate the teams we do.

DERBY - BRIAN CLOUGH RIVALRY
SHEFF UTD - PLAYOFF SEASON AND SUBSEQUENT DIRTY GAMES (Newer rivalry similar to Leicester - Cov)
OTHER YORKSHIRE TEAMS - MINERS STRIKE
LIVERPOOL - late 70s/80s

Leicester rivalry however died out a long time ago, for us at least. If you were on the list I suppose it woueld be

LEICESTER - Kind of near. Sort of.

We don't even hate Notts County (we even rallied to save their club) so there's not a chance in hell we're going to hate you based only on your proximity.

Some of us quite like Leicester! Enjoyed watching your lot under Martin O'Neil back when. It is getting annoying a load of your fans registering on our boards however! Thought I'd return the favour after seeing about this DVD which made me laugh! Nice to see you're not defending it though!

Good luck with the rest of the season, however you may feel about us (for some reason?)

I hate Coventry more...but your fans spitting on faces in the family end is moving you up

I can give you reasons we hate the teams we do.

DERBY - BRIAN CLOUGH RIVALRY
SHEFF UTD - PLAYOFF SEASON AND SUBSEQUENT DIRTY GAMES (Newer rivalry similar to Leicester - Cov)
OTHER YORKSHIRE TEAMS - MINERS STRIKE
LIVERPOOL - late 70s/80s

Leicester rivalry however died out a long time ago, for us at least. If you were on the list I suppose it woueld be

LEICESTER - Kind of near. Sort of.

We don't even hate Notts County (we even rallied to save their club) so there's not a chance in hell we're going to hate you based only on your proximity.

Some of us quite like Leicester! Enjoyed watching your lot under Martin O'Neil back when. It is getting annoying a load of your fans registering on our boards however! Thought I'd return the favour after seeing about this DVD which made me laugh! Nice to see you're not defending it though!

Good luck with the rest of the season, however you may feel about us (for some reason?)

Yea, try telling that to my Forest fan mates, none of them would agree with you.

I'm sorry but I don't believe any Forest fan that says they don't care about Leicester at all. The majority obviously do, we had away fans trying to buy tickets for the home sections of the ground due to the away tickets being sold out. I just don't think so many would try that if they weren't bothered about it. Like it or lump it it is an east midlands derby and there will always be bragging rights at stake in any game involving the two teams.

The dvd release is cringe-worthy though :icon_lol: The highlights will do for me, I had to laugh at the opening goal where Forest's whole defence were drawn to Richie Wellens and he did them all with a cheeky back heel.

It'd be nice to do them over in the play off final though. What with Cardiff losing the plot lately it's looking pretty good for both our teams at the minute, and I'd assume if we finish 5th or 4th we'd play Swansea in the semis? Still... a little early to be talking about that yet.

Also try growing up on the leicestershire/nottinghamshire border. The rivalry in these quarters is obvious. Throughout my school life there was continual banter between the forest and leicester fans and there still is today via facebook etc.

Last edited:
It's been said before, but for me, there is no question. I prefer to beat Coventry a hundred times over.

You go to the City Ground, they spend the whole game singing some "we only hate Derby" tripe

You go to the Ricoh, it's their biggest crowd of the season and they spend the whole game singing "shit on the Leicester"

I know loads of Cov fans and every single one of them seems to really have it in for us. I don't know any Forest fans, so I can't judge, but from what I've read they don't see us as rivals to anywhere near the extent the inbreds down the M69 do.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I don't believe any Forest fan that says they don't care about Leicester at all. The majority obviously do, we had away fans trying to buy tickets for the home sections of the ground due to the away tickets being sold out. I just don't think so many would try that if they weren't bothered about it. Like it or lump it it is an east midlands derby and there will always be bragging rights at stake in any game involving the two teams.

The dvd release is cringe-worthy though :icon_lol: The highlights will do for me, I had to laugh at the opening goal where Forest's whole defence were drawn to Richie Wellens and he did them all with a cheeky back heel.

It'd be nice to do them over in the play off final though. What with Cardiff losing the plot lately it's looking pretty good for both our teams at the minute, and I'd assume if we finish 5th or 4th we'd play Swansea in the semis? Still... a little early to be talking about that yet.

Leicester don't really have a hatred on Northampton but there were a number of our lot in their end last season. Forest are doing well and in with a chance of promotion, if the allocation isn't big enough they will buytickets in the home end.

Having said that, I don't buy any of the bollocks that they don't hate us. I doubt many clubs have chants about teams they don't hate.

Oh and I won't be buying the DVD.

I doubt many clubs have chants about teams they don't hate.

We mention Chelsea, Sunderland, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona and Real Madrid in some of our songs.

I understand the history with Chelsea and I suppose they could be classed as minor rivals, but the rest?

I couldn't give a **** whether we release a DVD of any game, I've been and am unlikely to watch it again as I know what to expect...

Don't see why its an issue whether its slightly embarassing or not, I just wont fork out for the ****er

It's all a question of prioritising. Yes we hate Derby and anything left is divided up between other clubs differing between different folk.

Personally don't like / dislike Leicester - unless we are playing you of course, my hatred is reserved fairly and squarely for Derby, Liverpool, Sheffield Utd and Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669