Pre-season games

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
OP once again amended to show what I understand is the current situation. Presumably lcfc.com will get around to confirming it sooner or later.

The venue and time for Friday's public training session is now known. It's at Hammerby's ground at 4:30 p.m.

It seems that the Monday game against Vasalund is not to be played on their home ground but at Kristineberg IP which is where Djurgardens Ladies play their games.

I've got to say that I'm amazed that they intend to charge about £19 a game for admission. Vasalund's average home attendance last season was only 313 so we're not talking 'big club' even in Scandanavian terms. Makes the Real Madrid game look a real bargain.

Last edited:

drummindefender

I don't know if I have missed this elsewhere (and didn't think it was worth starting a thread for it) but has the details of who is in the 24 man squad or whatever it is been confirmed anywhere?

Swissfox

Somebody has made a colossal **** up.
Stuck on an island? Lost your tickets? Hotel has burned down? Pilot's brought you down over Switzerland?

YOU'RE IN SWITZERLAND??

Last edited:

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Missed your plane?
Left my passport at home :icon_redf currently on the coach to Stansted frantically ringing around trying to call in some massive favours but nobody is answering. It'll work out one way or another, but I feel a right twat.

Last edited:

Nottingham Fox

Left my passport at home :icon_redf currently on the coach to Stansted frantically ringing around trying to call in some massive favours but nobody is answering. It'll work out one way or another, but I feel a right twat.

Where is your bus due to stop?

spionfox

Oadby Town will entertain a Leicester City XI , which comprises of trialists and reserves players on Tuesday 19th July at Topps Park.

Agghhhhhhhh!!!!

Five minutes away from home and I won't be in the flipping country never mind the town :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669