Pre-Season Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

Well i'm not the kind of person to come on here and lie to you guys, and i am taking his as Speculation only at the moment,

Yesterday evening i went to the local Irish pub in Amsterdam, where i always go to watch football and have a beer on a wednesday night after work, as i notice they had a new girl working there so i was talking to her and she asked where i was from and i said Leicester,

After conversation about football and who i support and she supports, She then told me that her brother is Barry Nicholson who plays for Aberdeen, in which i did not believe she shown me pictures of them together in her wallet, and i told her i heard rumours are that he is interested in Leicester,

She confirmed to me that he had recieved a call from leicester and that he is leaving Aberdeen in the summer for defo because of the lack of internation football is playing, basically he isnt getting noticed in the scottish team, and he has had a few calls from clubs in the championship, he would rather go to the championship then the premier league because of the high expectation and wants to get use to the league before he wants to play at the highest level.

He is very keen on Leicester but the biggest problem is the fact we stay in the league or not, she also confirmed he would like to go to Leicester but is worried about the management changes that are always happening there.

She is working part time as she has another job in Amsterdam, this is the first time i have ever meet her and will be seeing her again cause its the local pub for me here, she told me she will keep me informed,

There you are, make of it what you want but its the whole truth.

That's all well and good, but did she have a nice pair of nellies ?

Simply further highlights the absolute nessecity for our club to stay in the Championship and avoid another huge turnover of players.

Simply further highlights the absolute nessecity for our club to stay in the Championship and avoid another huge turnover of players.

Not forgetting that there are a huge number of players that we *do* wish to turnover.

If we go down, that group will potentially be our best players!

OK, but how many of them will think, hang on a minute Mr Agent, don't go looking for another club for me, I feel I owe the people of Leicester in a big way so I will stay here and do my damnedest to get this club back to a higher level?

OK, but how many of them will think, hang on a minute Mr Agent, don't go looking for another club for me, I feel I owe the people of Leicester in a big way so I will stay here and do my damnedest to get this club back to a higher level?

Obviously that wont happen, but will happen is every other league team saying we dont want you, your shite and deserve to be in League 1 :icon_wink

I'm not sure I understnad your point. Are you suggesting Elvis and Proter et el will be looking for a new club if we go down?

Is that Mulligans Irish bar by the river Amstel?

Been in there a few times.

I'm not sure I understnad your point. Are you suggesting Elvis and Proter et el will be looking for a new club if we go down?

They probably will. I suppose it all depends on what sort of contract they are on here. If it is big enough they may well decide to do what that Chelsea player (can't remember his name) did a few years back and just turn up for training and just see out their contract.

Note I'm not saying any other club would come in for them :)

You've got to say, hats off to Amsterdam; very few cities have the common decency to legalize dope and erect a beer museum. Top class!

:018: Wrong ,its not legalize

The Dutch law on cannabis is summed up by the word 'gedogen' which means "allowing less..."

Basically, if you are caught in possession of less than 5 grams of either marihuana or hashish you will not be prosecuted.

The drugs, however, will be confiscated.

If you possess more than 5 grams, you stand a "fair chance" of prosecution.

Coffee-shops are licensed to sell cannabis, but they cannot sell to under 18's, cannot advertise, and cannot stock more than 500 grams of soft drugs.

information courtesy of Ybe de Rooij, assistant prosecutor, Queen Prosecution, Holland

Its called " O'Donnells" near the Heineken beer muesum,

Does it have a pushbike in the window? Do they have signs on the wall saying 'Ceol agus craic' alongside Guinness adverts from years gone by?
More importantly, do they make a little shamrock shape on the head of your pint of Guinness.

If they don't, then they can't possibly describe themselves as an Irish pub.
Everybody knows that this is what happens in every pub in Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669