bocadillo

Water Gypsy
X League

View attachment 1941

Y League

View attachment 1939

Z League

View attachment 1940

Most of these scores speak for themselves - pretty shocking, are they not? Congratulations to cornish, fcukcov and Drummin for showing us the way.

People might like to make note of the fact that Stevie Lynex on the Wing, Brown Nose and pds were the only people to get anything from the debacle at the Walkers this afternoon - they should be ashamed of themselves!

Please let me have any queries or protests as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - Week 1 results

Oh dear! (Still, got more points than City).

Thanks chaps.

Re: Prediction League - Week 1 results

Oh dear! (Still, got more points than City).

And also more points than footyguts who forgot to send any predictions in - and flashyfox, shamaster0512 and M17TTC who didn't forget to send predictions in. What happened to you three??

Well done the new management team.

I am preparing for my late season surge up the table.

Great one lads...........top stuff....:038::038::038::038:

Nice to see DD relegated to the 3rd Div, what did he do to deserve that and why no points deduction as well......:icon_bigg

<sigh> guess it's time to sack myself AGAIN ;)

People might like to make note of the fact that Stevie Lynex on the Wing, Brown Nose and pds were the only people to get anything from the debacle at the Walkers this afternoon - they should be ashamed of themselves!

Yes ashamed that I predicted the correct result but did it for 2 reasons, 1)Usually get it wrong so predicted a 1-0 defeat in the hope that it would actually be a 3 -0 win.
2) First game of the season with a new crop of players is normally a good reason to predict a defecit.

Sorry chaps but for the rest of the season I will not be putting a curse on our great team by predicting a defeat, may predict the odd draw though. :icon_bigg

Thanks again for taking this on Boc and NF. Not a bad start to the season, I predict downhill from here!!

Still hoping that Brauny Blue will be joining in. I see that he is posting again.

I knew we'd lose.

Told my family on Friday, was thinking about putting a bet on it but that would have been going too far.

I was convinced we'd lose yesterday due to concerns I expressed on here prior to the game.

Not saying I took any pleasure in the result, but with pre match odds of 7-2 for a Blackpool win, I backed my judgement and collected.

I was convinced we'd lose yesterday due to concerns I expressed on here prior to the game.

Not saying I took any pleasure in the result, but with pre match odds of 7-2 for a Blackpool win, I backed my judgement and collected.

I find this a very offensive post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569