Prediction League - Week 1 tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please:). Dont think i'll do very well though

We look forward to receiving your predictions for the next round of matches. You will be in the Y League.

now that i can't fiddle it:icon_roll

No worries - Nottingham and I are highly corruptable. I'll pm you our snail mail addys for... eeerrr... donations.

Last edited:
The fact that BN gained financially out of a defeat is very offensive.:102:

Naaaah! The money is just a consolation prize. I am sure that he would rather his stake had been lost and that City were 3 points further up the league.

Nice to see DD relegated to the 3rd Div, what did he do to deserve that and why no points deduction as well......:icon_bigg
:018: it isn't the 3rd division-all 3 leagues are equal at the moment-then they will be tiered after the first season is done-and currently i'm heading for the premiership anyway:icon_cool

Naaaah! The money is just a consolation prize. I am sure that he would rather his stake had been lost and that City were 3 points further up the league.

Indeed. I'm surprised more people don't do it. Backing the opposition at the Walkers over the last few years has proved to be a very lucrative trade.

Enjoy the win or enjoy the cash? Can't lose really.

what a rubbish start for moi..oh can i have a 'V' in front of 'ixen' thank you please :)

what a rubbish start for moi..oh can i have a 'V' in front of 'ixen' thank you please :)

You can - but not just yet. I am afraid that on account of folly on my part, all the v's were wiped from people's user names during the processing of the predictions. I didn't realise at the time that this had happened although I did notice that one v was missing and replaced it. Unfortunately I had put the tables up before the problem came to my attention.

I do apologise and assure that I will use my best endeavours to ensure that there is no repetition of this.

BTW How is Mr Ixen today?

10pm and still no news on today's results with updated tables....

Fecking shoddy work....

:icon_wink

10pm and still no news on today's results with updated tables....

Fecking shoddy work....

:icon_wink

I bet they are still travelling back from the game..... You would have thought they would have taken a laptop though

I bet they are still travelling back from the game..... You would have thought they would have taken a laptop though
Lack of attention to detail in my book BG.....

No wonder this country is in the state it's in....

possibly waiting for the wolves game tommorow.

There was an internet cafe just along from the ground.

I remember when........:icon_roll

keep up the good work chaps:icon_wink

i like this one better, I never used to get any points in the old one, it was one big fix i tell ya. blah blah blah etc etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566