Premier League 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Monday was everything I had hoped........a steaming pile of absurdly over hyped shit.

Red ****ing Monday, **** off Sky.

Red Monday was everything I had hoped........a steaming pile of absurdly over hyped shit.

Red ****ing Monday, **** off Sky.

Shows to me that if we can get our game together then a top 6 place is still not out of the question.

Feel like the big teams are getting more hype than normal this year. Dunno if I'm imagining it?

Feel like the big teams are getting more hype than normal this year. Dunno if I'm imagining it?

It's because they are beating the Champions.

The media are simply the establishment and they need natural order to be returned to football

3 of the 3pm kicks offs goalless - coming on the back of the Spurs match and the Red Monday snoozefest not a thrilling advert for the Prem this week!

3 of the 3pm kicks offs goalless - coming on the back of the Spurs match and the Red Monday snoozefest not a thrilling advert for the Prem this week!

And then there's the Leicester Resurgence.

What a ****ing joke Hull's attendance is, what the frig are they doing outside the third tier?

What a ****ing joke Hull's attendance is, what the frig are they doing outside the third tier?

Would you believe that they also use their advertising boards to (unsuccessfully) tell their few fans what to chant!

CvbDAFOUEAAVZqY.jpg

Watching Super Sunday.

Man City are a joke team. Guardiola is so incredibly arrogant to join a club and tell everyone that they must play 'his' way. Several of the players cannot do this but he isn't willing to compromise his style. I sincerely hope his team falters and fecks up more and more as the season goes on. And judging by how silent the stadium was for most of the game, the football doesn't do much for the fans either.

Now it's on to Chelsea and Man Utd. Two more teams with new managers and bucket loads of hype that already seems very misplaced.

Then there is the fuss about Arsenal this year - their year? - bollocks is it. You can tell that they're the same as ever. Bottlers and charlatans and I guarantee they'll screw up.

Spurs too are being lauded once again with a manager being described as another genius. Just telling your players to run like lunatics from minute one until they inevitably get shagged out isn't genius. I also hope that they get found out later on in the season (as usual) too.

That leaves Liverpool and their 'genius' manager. A man that is only one small step away from the Ossie Ardiles school of managers. Once again, it's emperors new clothes with them too. They really are nothing special.

All makes me think back to last season and how we made fools of the lot of them. Can't see us doing the same this time round but I do hope someone does.

Watching Super Sunday.

Man City are a joke team. Guardiola is so incredibly arrogant to join a club and tell everyone that they must play 'his' way. Several of the players cannot do this but he isn't willing to compromise his style. I sincerely hope his team falters and fecks up more and more as the season goes on. And judging by how silent the stadium was for most of the game, the football doesn't do much for the fans either.

Now it's on to Chelsea and Man Utd. Two more teams with new managers and bucket loads of hype that already seems very misplaced.

Then there is the fuss about Arsenal this year - their year? - bollocks is it. You can tell that they're the same as ever. Bottlers and charlatans and I guarantee they'll screw up.

Spurs too are being lauded once again with a manager being described as another genius. Just telling your players to run like lunatics from minute one until they inevitably get shagged out isn't genius. I also hope that they get found out later on in the season (as usual) too.

That leaves Liverpool and their 'genius' manager. A man that is only one small step away from the Ossie Ardiles school of managers. Once again, it's emperors new clothes with them too. They really are nothing special.

All makes me think back to last season and how we made fools of the lot of them. Can't see us doing the same this time round but I do hope someone does.

Don't be so bloody ridiculous.

Man City won the title 3 weeks ago according to the rampant cock sucking of Guardiola by the Pundit Hive Mind.
They had precisely the same start last season & sure enough went on to walk the league (well OK they limped into 4th place but that's no reason to ruin the narrative.Facts are for anoraks.)

Last season was freakish in many ways actually. The title was won by 3 different clubs. Man City won it in October, Arsenal won it in February & Tottenham won it in May when Leicester cracked under the pressure & folded in the run in.
At least that's what I deduce from reading opinion pieces from the time. I sort of remember it differently myself but I'm getting on a bit now & the memory isn't what it was.

Daft comments about Chelsea & Manure too.

Mourinho is a genius master tactician special thingy wotsit (or something like that) & has won titles all over the world without ever resorting to playing any football. I mean come on...if you were anyone but Mourinho & your teams played like that against big sides they'd accuse you of being Tony Pulis.

Genius I tell you.

He's proved it yet again by the masterstroke of bringing in a 35 year old striker whom many people believe has been coasting along on massive money in a joke league & forging a reputation as a goalscoring legend by banging in shitloads against pub teams for 4 years.
This is all part of the masterplan. A cunning long term strategy worked out by Mourinho all those years ago to lull the PL into a false sense of security & the mistaken belief that Zlatan is nothing but a mercenary arsehole looking for a payday before nipping off to the MLS to see out his career with all the other gilded superstars no longer good enough to play proper football.Nothing could be further from the truth.

Mourinho knew he'd be at Manure by now even way back then. How? Because like all true geniuses he is self aware. He knows that he can never last more than 3 years at any club because by then everyone at said club from the tea lady to the club doctor to the players to the board want him gone.Because he's such a massively annoying & unpleasant sack of shit.

But how did he know it would be Manure specifically? Easy. There are only 5 or 6 clubs in the world big enough to both contain his massive ego AND spunk the enormous amounts of cash he needs for players. He's already been sacked by all the others so Manure were the only ones left.Genius.

So anyway...Zlatan will lead Manure to glory...until Xmas when the weather gets nasty & PL defenders start to make life difficult, his legs go & he ends up having a prima ballerina sulk on the bench until May. After which he'll **** off to LA.

No idea what Mourinho will do then. Sign Drogba again probably.

I can't be arsed to talk about Chelsea & we all know Arsenal will bottle it again. Ditto Spurs.

Liverpool? Might well be this season's LCFC only without any neutrals cheering them on as pretty much everyone (quite rightly) loathes Scousers.

After all they no longer have Stevie G around to gift the title to someone else.

Klopp is a very silly name though....plus he looks like that bloke from Sales who's a serial groper at the staff Xmas party & collects action figures. No idea if that affects your ability to be a good football manager though.

Anyway...as I write this Chelsea have just stuffed Manure 4-0. So clearly Jose's bus has a hole in it.

Cue the 'experts' now tipping them for the title...until they lose to Palace or West Brom or the Saints. Or whoever. Then they'll be in transition & no hopers again. Like they were last week.

Yawn!

Time for a lie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572