Premier League 2019/20

Miles Away

jb5000

He seemed to have tightened them up at the back considerably and to be making improvements. They were rather unlucky against Southampton with the non-var decision. I'm not sure who they'll get in at this stage and in this state that will be at all likely to improve things either. As we found out in our own season of three managers, the shear chaos doesn't help at all

give_us_a_wave

He seemed to have tightened them up at the back considerably and to be making improvements. They were rather unlucky against Southampton with the non-var decision. I'm not sure who they'll get in at this stage and in this state that will be at all likely to improve things either. As we found out in our own season of three managers, the shear chaos doesn't help at all
Bit ****ing ludicrous really. They appointed him in September...so he didn't get a transfer window, inherited a load of sub par players & had his captain & main goal threat injured for most of his tenure.

Hughton will jump at it.

give_us_a_wave

Watching Arsenal at the Canaries. We should try for Aubameyang in January.

I know these things are always a risk but I'd say he could step up a level & do a job for a top four side.

pork pie fox

Bit ****ing ludicrous really. They appointed him in September...so he didn't get a transfer window, inherited a load of sub par players & had his captain & main goal threat injured for most of his tenure.

Hughton will jump at it.
Hughton is reportedly on their shortlist, according to SSN anyway.

They also report that Paul Clement is on the same list :017: :030:

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Premier league football on Amazon Prime tonight.
I put the Palace game on via the Amazon app on my Youview box, and the game appeared to be kicking off late. I then put it on my phone, and nearly two minutes had gone. So there's can be a big delay depending on the device you're using. I'm now streaming it to my TV from my phone on my Chromecast.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 16  46
Leicester 16  38
Manchester City 16  32
Chelsea 16  29
Manchester Utd 16  24
Wolves 16  24
Tottenham  16  23
Sheffield Utd 16  22
Palace 16  22
10 Newcastle Utd 16  22