Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money money money money money!

Enough to keep him in gravy and and piri piri pig tits for a good long while.

With Pulis now delivering one of the all time great 'destroy and exit' missions at Sheff Wed, Big Sam has got his work cut out to match up.

With Pulis now delivering one of the all time great 'destroy and exit' missions at Sheff Wed, Big Sam has got his work cut out to match up.
I had no idea that Pulis was working. There really is one born every minute :icon lol:

Right so if Brenda decided to quit tomorrow and go bike riding across the USA or something and you had to take one of;

Allardyce
Hughton
Pardew
McClaren
Hughes
Pulis
Pearson

Who would you take?

Right so if Brenda decided to quit tomorrow and go bike riding across the USA or something and you had to take one of;

Allardyce
Hughton
Pardew
McClaren
Hughes
Pulis
Pearson

Who would you take?

Allardyce is a proper manager and easily the best of that lot. I've always secretly quite liked him and hoped he'd be our manager at some point.

Allardyce is a proper manager and easily the best of that lot. I've always secretly quite liked him and hoped he'd be our manager at some point.
I love this post, it’s a quality shitpost unless you’ve read everything else you write - then you realise it’s quite genuine.
For the record I think Allardyce is good at what he claims to be good at. He’s not a tactical genius nor does he claim to be. But it would be interesting to see what happens if he were to take on a top club. He really ****ed it with that England balls-up, eh?

Also christ, can you IMAGINE the screams from pundits if we beat Man City with Vardy up front and Allardyce as manager.
They’d be in meltdown.

Manure 1-0 down, don’t know what time the Fernandez penalty has been pencilled in for

There was another vote on five subs at the PL meeting today.

10 voted for, 10 voted against.

City voted against. The 10 that voted for were the 'big six' plus Everton, Brighton, WBA and Southampton.

There was another vote on five subs at the PL meeting today.

10 voted for, 10 voted against.

City voted against. The 10 that voted for were the 'big six' plus Everton, Brighton, WBA and Southampton.

Klopp so desperate to make 5 subs he could only make 0 against Spurs. Poor ****er.

Teams are now allowed to name 9 subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570