Premier League 2022/23

Leeds get one back soon after Gündoğan misses penalty.

Mid-Table Wolves beat Villa.

Yep, they were much worse than us when we went there, also with a new manager in his first game.

It's all on the West Ham and Spurs game for them.

Loved hearing the fans reaction to the mandated playing of God Save The King at Anfield just now. A reminder that football stadiums can cut through propaganda

Chelsea are now safe
Can they not still get relegated on goal difference still?

Not sure if that is possible though with the remaining games and teams below having to play each other.

Shame.

Loved hearing the fans reaction to the mandated playing of God Save The King at Anfield just now. A reminder that football stadiums can cut through propaganda

And so they should

Load of old shit

We're lucky not to be Americans really.

I remember being stunned when in my early 20s I went there for the first time. Went to a baseball game between teams of ten year olds & couldn't believe it when they played the national anthem before the start & all these snotty nosed kids stood to attention on the field. Along with all the mums & dads in the little stand.

As a european it seemed like something out of a comedy parody. Hence my bursting out laughing involuntarily after saying, a touch too loudly, " you must be ****ing kidding "
I got some very withering stares.

Vague whiff of fascism about the whole thing I thought.

We're lucky not to be Americans really.

I remember being stunned when in my early 20s I went there for the first time. Went to a baseball game between teams of ten year olds & couldn't believe it when they played the national anthem before the start & all these snotty nosed kids stood to attention on the field. Along with all the mums & dads in the little stand.

As a european it seemed like something out of a comedy parody. Hence my bursting out laughing involuntarily after saying, a touch too loudly, " you must be ****ing kidding "
I got some very withering stares.

Vague whiff of fascism about the whole thing I thought.
Yep, making kids salute their stupid flag every day in school, constant national anthem playing and death to anyone who kneels, biggest prison population per capita in the world, all signs of the freest nation to ever exist

Yep, making kids salute their stupid flag every day in school, constant national anthem playing and death to anyone who kneels, biggest prison population per capita in the world, all signs of the freest nation to ever exist
To be fair though it actually IS the freest nation ever to exist.

If you're white, worth at least a million in assets & don't like paying tax it's the best place on earth to live.

I guess when thats a description of the people who actually founded your country it shouldn't be a surprise how things turn out.

To be fair though it actually IS the freest nation ever to exist.

If you're white, worth at least a million in assets & don't like paying tax it's the best place on earth to live.

I guess when thats a description of the people who actually founded your country it shouldn't be a surprise how things turn out.
Sure, it’s a great place to be rich and white and male and a complete ****.

If Leeds had scraped an equaliser I would have been fyming. Pep spot on with his anger. Even scoring and having a chance will give Leeds a little boost. Really annoying when teams do that. I mean sure they probably aren't thinking too much about the permutations at the foot of the table, but many people are. At least the ghost of Dixie Dean will be pleased.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663