Premier League 2022/23

If Leeds had scraped an equaliser I would have been fyming. Pep spot on with his anger. Even scoring and having a chance will give Leeds a little boost. Really annoying when teams do that. I mean sure they probably aren't thinking too much about the permutations at the foot of the table, but many people are. At least the ghost of Dixie Dean will be pleased.
Don't you feel that we got the same when we got one back against them?

I think that this is a very good result for us if it stays the same. Arsenal will still fancy being in a title chase and will go all out to beat Everton and Newcastle will be worried about Liverpool and Manchester United so will be desperate to win against Leeds.

Yep, definitely some positives but there is the downside that Newcastle will be going full throttle against us to make sure of the top 4.

I don't fancy our piss weak lot to be able to stand the high, fast press and the atmosphere there but it would be great if we ****ed them getting top 4.

Yep, definitely some positives but there is the downside that Newcastle will be going full throttle against us to make sure of the top 4.

I don't fancy our piss weak lot to be able to stand the high, fast press and the atmosphere there but it would be great if we ****ed them getting top 4.
I’d love it, all that’s left for me this season is schadenfreude.

I've written off the Liverpool and Newcastle games. We've next to no chance in these so whatever can happen to make them both hungrier against our rivals is great.

I WILL LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM
I TELL YA, IF THEY’VE ACCEPTED BLOOD MONEY FROM A MURDEROUS REGIME AND TRIED TO PAINT IT LIKE SOME SORT OF FOOTBALL FAIRYTALE, I’VE KEPT PRETTY QUIET UP UNTIL NOW BUT THEY WENT DOWN IN MY ESTIMATION WHEN THEY DID THAT

Well I think that West Ham win is a really bad result for us.

That means they are practically safe so may not have much fight in them when they play Leeds only 3 days after the conference league semi final second leg.

It also gives Liverpool even more incentive for the top 4 when we play them.

Great goal keeping by De Gea. Wonder how much he won from that?

Everton are ****ing dreadful

Kicking Brighton at every opportunity and then lumping it up in blind hope

Wish we did that…

My last season as a ST holder.

What a way to go out

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675