Premier League 23/24

8 nil.

4 mins plus injury time to go....

Please not to these ****s.

IMG_1591.jpeg

Does anyone else feel like the current bottom 3 in the prem will be the same bottom 3 at the end of the season? Much though I’d love Everton to be in there, I can’t help but feel their bacon is saved by the shit below them. I reckon our points total last year would be comfortably safe this year. It’s a very poor bottom half of the table.

View attachment 18070

Does anyone else feel like the current bottom 3 in the prem will be the same bottom 3 at the end of the season? Much though I’d love Everton to be in there, I can’t help but feel their bacon is saved by the shit below them. I reckon our points total last year would be comfortably safe this year. It’s a very poor bottom half of the table.
Everton were by far the better team against Brentford yesterday. I agree, I suspect they’ve got enough about them to finish above the current bottom three teams.

Everton were by far the better team against Brentford yesterday. I agree, I suspect they’ve got enough about them to finish above the current bottom three teams.
Must be really exciting being an Everton fan.

How on earth did Sheffield United manage to get themselves promoted automatically last season?

They look absolutely bereft.

How on earth did Sheffield United manage to get themselves promoted automatically last season?

The promoted sides all look far too weak, it’s like they’ve been added in for one of those Football Manager experiments to generate content for the Athletic

Burnley looked ok - they just haven’t got a proper striker

Other two are complete shite

A lesson for our board to take. Even if we boss the league this season, we'll still serious investment next year - especially if we want to play this style in the PL.

****ing hell even we'd struggle to get relegated this season.

****ing hell even we'd struggle to get relegated this season.

That's what i was thinking yesterday. Just what mad efforts it would have taken for us to achieve relegation if it was this season. It would have been a struggle.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663