Premier League 23/24

So sorry you are feeling out of soughts

Only ten minutes in so far, but simply astonished that Chelsea have paid so much money on a collection of complete and utter shite.

It’s unbelievable

I know people keep saying we’d get hammered with our team and style of play if we get promoted - but I’m watching two sack of shit teams who I say we would beat right now, let alone in twelve months time

****ing rubbish

I have been very impressed by Tim Chestnuts performances so far this season. He made the premiership team of the week for his first appearance. I thought last night he was stuck in a system that didn’t suit him, or the rest of the defence, for the first half. Second half he was set free and became probably the most creative player on the field.

I have been very impressed by Tim Chestnuts performances so far this season. He made the premiership team of the week for his first appearance. I thought last night he was stuck in a system that didn’t suit him, or the rest of the defence, for the first half. Second half he was set free and became probably the most creative player on the field.

Yeah he was pretty good

Unfortunately for him he was playing on the outside of two complete ****tard centre backs. Doomed to failure

A couple of seasons ago, Sheff Utd scored against Villa, but because the goal line tech failed it wasn’t given.

Can’t remember such a stink being made about that.

Pretty sure VAR , would have picked it up, but wasn’t in their remit.

Also, it’s not in VAR remit to get involved after the game has been restarted.

Changes need to be made, but nothing wholesale.

If you involve humans, you are subjective to human error

A couple of seasons ago, Sheff Utd scored against Villa, but because the goal line tech failed it wasn’t given.

Can’t remember such a stink being made about that.

Pretty sure VAR , would have picked it up, but wasn’t in their remit.

Also, it’s not in VAR remit to get involved after the game has been restarted.

Changes need to be made, but nothing wholesale.

If you involve humans, you are subjective to human error
Yep. I think I'm right in saying that could have been the difference in Villa staying up or going down, too.

Will Liverpool be playing with 9 men in this replay?

Yep. I think I'm right in saying that could have been the difference in Villa staying up or going down, too.
Yep and Sheff Utd would have stayed up.

They don't have much luck in the PL getting shafted by teams with dodgy players and then crap technology.

I wonder what will get them this time!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464