Premiership - who's going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think and hope Stoke will stay up, i think they have the belief and the right attidude there. i think Newcastle havent really been in this positiion before and werent expecting it at the start of the season so i think they could take it a little to likely and wont have the same mindset Stoke for example will, plus they have by far the hardest run in

For me, Boro and Bromwich are certainties, the last place is between Newcastle and Blackburn

Last edited:
West Brom have gone and never had a chance with their lack of fire power; Boro don't look to have much chance and as people have noted Newcastle aren't picking up the points and have a bad run in. These would be my choice.

But maybe it's a bit to simple to be categoric about all of the bottom three going - I still think Hull will struggle to compile 40 or 41 points although a point today could tip the balance. I also think Stoke have little quality and if they lose a couple of their remaining home gains they are not likely to pick up much away.

i think Hull will stay up, but then finish bottom by miles next season

West Brom have gone and never had a chance with their lack of fire power; Boro don't look to have much chance and as people have noted Newcastle aren't picking up the points and have a bad run in. These would be my choice.

But maybe it's a bit to simple to be categoric about all of the bottom three going - I still think Hull will struggle to compile 40 or 41 points although a point today could tip the balance. I also think Stoke have little quality and if they lose a couple of their remaining home gains they are not likely to pick up much away.

They were relegated the day they let Phillips go IMO

Loughborough, Leicester Fosse and New Brighton Tower. Glossop to be re-elected. Small Heath to be investigated for professionalism.

Not funny.

Sorry.

My guess is that sides will need at least 41 points to survive. I'm not sure that Hull will reach that level and because of their poor goal difference that might need as many as 42.

My guess is that sides will need at least 41 points to survive. I'm not sure that Hull will reach that level and because of their poor goal difference that might need as many as 42.

in the last 8 games Hull have to play 5 of the sides around the relegation zone. Pompey & Stoke at home and Bro, Sunderland & Bolton away. with only one league win since Dec you may well be right

Last edited:
Newcastle are 100% relegation fodder, I will take bets off anyone on here of any value upto a grand.

According to my BBC predictions...

attachment.php

In the interest of being very bored here are my predictions, looks like GD may be very important! (I used 1-0s for wins and 0-0s for draws)

premierleague.jpg

As I said Newcastle are gone, poor geordies.

He was banned ages ago. Some of his threads have been revived recently by other people.

Guilty as charged your honour.

In mitigation I just felt like gloating even though the sad fecker isn't here to witness it.

Come to think of it, he isn't a member so I can be as gratuitous as I like about him without fear can't I :081:

Can you please re-do that so Hull go down. Thank you. :icon_wink

They might stay up,not through their own efforts but more by teams below them inhabilities.Can't see where Newcastle's next point is coming from myself

Newcastle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673