Premiership - who's going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WBA
Boro

&

Sunderland. I can see Newcastle picking up a couple of victories vs Fulham & Boro. Hull might have enough vs Stoke and pick a few draws up.

Albion

Middlesborough

Hull

I think Sunderland will probably scrape through by about a point - but obviously it's touch and go for them.

I think Newcastle will pick up a couple of wins - Shearer is never going to admit it, but the point against Pompey was not a disaster. They have now overtaken Boro on g.d. and I think they will escape at the death.

Newcastle now.I think last night they had to win.With the matches they have left they are down.

Newcastle now.I think last night they had to win.With the matches they have left they are down.

They can beat Boro' and possibly get a draw against Fulham

The way things are going that might be enough

They can beat Boro' and possibly get a draw against Fulham

The way things are going that might be enough

They can't beat any fecker IMO and are down the Crapper,wish it was not so but I think it is the case.

Last edited:
They can't beat any fecker IMO and are down the Crapper,wish it was not so but I think it is the case.

I think Boro are a pile of steaming shite with a manager who hasn't got a feckin' clue

Did you see them the other day - he played one left winger down the right and another left winger in the centre, then he puts a central midfielder on the left wing

Complete tosser

I think Boro are a pile of steaming shite with a manager who hasn't got a feckin' clue

Did you see them the other day - he played one left winger down the right and another left winger in the centre, then he puts a central midfielder on the left wing

Complete tosser

sounds too familiar

Complete tosser

Not debating that but Newcastle look like a team that won't score a goal if they played all fecking year long.No fecker wants it enough and have their eyes firmly cast on how they can escape the sunken ship at the end of the season

Totally agree, even with three strikers yesterday they didn't look like scoring.

and how many of those will be jumping ship if/when they go down....apparently NUFC havent made any contigency plans re contracts/salaries should they get relegated, not sure how much money ashley has but i wouldnt be too surprised if they go into administration next season if theyre in the championship

Totally agree, even with three strikers yesterday they didn't look like scoring.

Martins,Owen,Viduka not got the bottle for it.They know there will be plenty of Takers for them come the end of the season

Last edited:
Not debating that but Newcastle look like a team that won't score a goal if they played all fecking year long.No fecker wants it enough and have their eyes firmly cast on how they can escape the sunken ship at the end of the season

Whilst I think they will escape, I also think that you are right about their players' attitudes. As you say they don't want it enough with Michael Owen being firmly in that category. These days the so called big names want to be in London or Manchester if they have to, but they're not interested in playing and staying at the Newcastles and Sunderlands let alone Middlesborough.

I think Newcastle will survive, as Homer says last nights result was far from a disaster and I have a feeling that the Toon might just get a result at Anfield. Liverpool traditionally struggle at home to teams in the lower reaches and I can see Newcastle nicking a 1-0 victory with Owen getting the winner and kick starting a mini revival that saves their skins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670