Preston Player Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
which is good considering our team having played shite this year but we'll need a better striker next season. he usually gets praise from me but yesterday just fecked me off when he chose to have a 'shot'

He is a bit greedy for sure. I think in his mind he's just trying to be positive all the time. Unfortunately it's not always the best decision, but I think a lot of the time fans appreciate his work. Hammond on the other hand should never be allowed to have a shot.

I think Fryatt will still come good. Another frustrating season for him, but I think he will be quality. Great natural finisher, and still so young.

I think Fryatt will still come good. Another frustrating season for him, but I think he will be quality. Great natural finisher, and still so young.

well considering he's unfit due to poor training i hope he works his tits off in the summer and stays fit for the start of next season. hopefully kelly hasn't done too much damage

Elvis was bought by us as a striker from Fulham. Fact

Elvis had not scored a first team goal before joining LCFC. Fact

Elvis scored his first 1st team goal as a striker for LCFC. Fact

Don't blame him for all of it. A lot of the blame has to go with the twat that bought him.

Personally, I'd like to see him as an attacking midfielder, take the pressure off him to score goals. He has pace, he can hold the ball up, he's happy out wide and causes defenders problems.

Same for Hume really, lets play them both in midfield and get a couple of decent strikers in.

Logan 6 - Shaky at times.

Stearman 7 - A lot, lot better.

Kisnorbo 7 - Thought he did pretty well although I feel as a captain he is too quiet.

McAuley 8 - Commanding and composed.

Johansson 8 - Solid and scored the most important goal of the season.

Newton 6 - Gave the ball away on too many occasions.

Weso 7 - Worked tirelessly.

Hughes 7 - Battled well and worked hard still very lightweight though.

Mattock 7 - Drifted in and out but a good footballer and involved in most of our best footballing moves.

Hume 7.5 - Worked so hard for the team his tracking back was excellent, very unlucky with the free kick, biggest let down is his lack of awareness of team mates positioning in and around the penalty box.

Fryatt 6 - Looked short of match fitness and his touch was poor, not his best game by a long way.

Logan 7
Stearman 6
Johansson 8
Kisnorbo 7
McAuley 7
Newton 6
Mattock 8
Wesolowski 7
Hughes 6
Fryatt 6
Hume 7

Cadamarteri 6
Horsfield 7

Logan 6
Stearman 6
Johansson 10
Kisnorbo 8
McAuley 7
Newton 7
Mattock 8
Wesolowski 6
Hughes 6
Fryatt 6
Hume 6

Cadamarteri 6
Horsfield 5

Er radio and NOTW based. Still ratings though.

You have gone ahead and posted your own player ratings based on what the News of The World said about the game ??????

Truly unbelievable stuff

You have gone ahead and posted your own player ratings based on what the News of The World said about the game ??????

Truly unbelievable stuff

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Truly unbelievable stuff

Indeed ...The people then maybe but The News of The World:018:

Truly unbelievable stuff

I cannot stop laughing at that......:081: :081: :081: :081:

FoxesTalkShites loss is our gain, more comedy gold from the man like foxello

FoxesTalkShites loss is our gain, more comedy gold from the man like foxello

Ah so you know about my Foxestalk past. I am deeply ashamed of it. Anyway i cant go on it now cos it got banned. Talking Balls Forever!!!

Ah so you know about my Foxestalk past. I am deeply ashamed of it. Anyway i cant go on it now cos it got banned. Talking Balls Forever!!!

:icon_eek:
No we don't, but please feel free to bring us up to speed

:icon_eek:
No we don't, but please feel free to bring us up to speed

Well i use to go on there but, after it got banned, i could'nt so i googled 'Lcfc Forums' and got Talking Balls. I have many memories of FT, most bad. Infact one, SUAS (aka NBlock) and Spider Dijon somehow found out my password while i was away on holiday and totally spammed it. I was banned for 2 weeks. Most of the people on there are tossers but The Singh was pretty alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669