Post Match QPR 1 Leicester 2

Watching from the stand, my interpretation was that the ref knew the push was a booking and then asked the linesman if the initial foul was too.

I was watching without sound so I may have missed something but did the linesman have to remind the ref to send Dozzell off?

Seemed content with booking him for the shove and forgot about the assault that proceeded it.
It’s preceded.

Fatawu was great, Mavididi, Justin and KDH were all a bit sloppy. We missed Faes as he brings the ball out of defence at pace and we missed Ricardo for the same reasons. Vestergaard was solid again and played some lovely passes.

Not a brilliant game, not a brilliant performance but not a terrible one either. We were great in patches.

Watching from the stand, my interpretation was that the ref knew the push was a booking and then asked the linesman if the initial foul was too.
The first was a red IMO you can't arm around the neck and pull someone back it was a wrestling move at best.

The first was a red IMO you can't arm around the neck and pull someone back it was a wrestling move at best.
Behave yourself.

We weren’t at our best but QPR had almost zero intent.

Defensively we looked composed but there was no creativity.

We dominated large parts of the game but just couldn’t find a second gear.

We deserved the win but QPR defended well and in numbers.

We need to move the ball much quicker against the mighty Leeds.

I was watching without sound so I may have missed something but did the linesman have to remind the ref to send Dozzell off?

Seemed content with booking him for the shove and forgot about the assault that proceeded it.
Ref had the red card out all the time, clearly knowing somebody was going. It looked to me as if was just checking that he was about to show it to the right bloke. He actually showed two yellows, one for each team and then yellow then red to their goalscorer.

Mostly orange, with black trim on the collar, black Adidas stripes on the shoulders, and a black Adidas logo.

it felt as though we did not show enough respect today, miles of the standard required although the 2nd goal was a beauty.
another three points, job done now we have a 6 pointer against Leeds. As I stated earlier we could be out of site at Christmas if we continue with this win rate.

We used to end managers back when Claudio was doing the business.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463