Post Match QPR 1 Leicester 2

Ref had the red card out all the time, clearly knowing somebody was going. It looked to me as if was just checking that he was about to show it to the right bloke. He actually showed two yellows, one for each team and then yellow then red to their goalscorer.
Exactly my point he had the yellow out first, put it away then the Red card came out then went back away. Technically if you react in the manner he did it would have been a straight red in old money.

That was not a tackle that should of been on a football pitch. I don't blame Fatawu for his reaction to it either, he certainly didn't appreciate the challenge.

Same player, same incident, they should have got a red card. In all my years of watching football I've never seen anyone booked twice technically for the same incident. That player gets a one game ban for his actions.

Same player, same incident, they should have got a red card. In all my years of watching football I've never seen anyone booked twice technically for the same incident. That player gets a one game ban for his actions.

Agree, can't recall a similar sending off, but I think technically the ref is going to put it down as two separate incidents.

it felt as though we did not show enough respect today, miles of the standard required although the 2nd goal was a beauty.
another three points, job done now we have a 6 pointer against Leeds. As I stated earlier we could be out of site at Christmas if we continue with this win rate.
It's out of sight

It was difficult to sit still in the QPR end, I tell thee.
I was a bit disturbed by your jumping to your feet with your arms in the air when QPR got their equaliser. It may be that you took the task of concealment a little too far in that instance.
Thought all three of us did very well when Harry got the late winner, holding our heads in our hands - just like the QPR fans - but I bet they weren't laughing like we were.

I was a bit disturbed by your jumping to your feet with your arms in the air when QPR got their equaliser. It may be that you took the task of concealment a little too far in that instance.
Thought all three of us did very well when Harry got the late winner, holding our heads in our hands - just like the QPR fans - but I bet they weren't laughing like we were.
I’ve been in this situation a few times and standing up with polite applause is my usual tactic for a home team goal.

And usually a visible shake of the head when Leicester score.

Interestingly the Athletic had an article this week saying away fans in home ends was becoming more of a “problem” these days. But they do point out it’s only a problem where the fans in the wrong place don’t really respect their surroundings.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463