Queen's Diamond Jubliee

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any chance of the grand prix getting cancelled?

i'm forced to go every year and i find it dull as

and it's THREE days camping...it's only one for ONE day

*cry*

Beautiful stuff. Once walked through there with the missus on our way for a romantic meal on the quayside, nothing says romance more than walking hand in hand through streets of women pissing on the floor.

They really do that then?
cos RW was doing a 'topical' song during his solo set and apart from a couple of lines iI'm assuming it's the same for each venue/area.
Anyhoo, he was singing about super-injunctions etc and also about Mackem lasses pissing in the street. I thought he made that bit up cos it rhymed with the previous line!

cos RW was doing a 'topical' song during his solo set and apart from a couple of lines iI'm assuming it's the same for each venue/area.
Anyhoo, he was singing about super-injunctions etc and also about Mackem lasses pissing in the street. I thought he made that bit up cos it rhymed with the previous line!

No. He made the first line up so it rhymed with the bit about incontinent Sundland girls.

Geordie Bigg Market girls piss in the street. As mackems are generally more scummy I suspect they probably do worse.

Geordie Bigg Market girls piss in the street. As mackems are generally more scummy I suspect they probably do worse.

I've known women from various places in the British Isles that have pissed in the street, including several from Leicester

I've known women from various places in the British Isles that have pissed in the street, including several from Leicester

I blame the example set by Paula Radcliffe

Last time I was there some fat slag was puking in an alleyway while her disheveled and ugly fried was being inseminated against a wall.

We went a few years back when the kids were age 6 and 10 respectively, went to pizza hut or similar on a sunny evening about 7pm. Pleased that we had secured a seat in the window and enjoying tea a group of blokes walked past, one of whom dropped his trousers and pressed his bare arse against the window. Never been back, kids faces were a picture though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669