Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how you all have time to whinge about it here, but don't have the time to help out the Foxes Trust.

Not that I have any time either of course :p

Last edited:
Funny how you all have time to whinge about it here, but don't have the time to help out the Foxes Trust.

I do support them and have done my fair share of bucket waving etc for them. That does not mean they are above criticism if they start getting pompous.

I did try to help out the Foxes Trust. They ignored my email. That was the point of my asking the question of them.

Funny how some people have time to whinge about people who comment on the Foxes Trust, but don't have the time to understand that the comment is valid.

Last edited:
I did try to help out the Foxes Trust. They ignored my email. That was the point of my asking the question of them.

They ignored my email too boc, $16 000 000 (16 MILLION US DOLLARS) I offered to transfer to them if they helped me release money from my late husbands bank account in Nigeria.

They didn't even have the decency to send me their bank & credit card details.
Amateurs.

Perhaps rather than complaining about my asking you a question on the message board, you should email me to thank me for pointing out the error - I would have thought that would be the least that you could have done.

Agreed and apologies if you have not received an e-mail of thanks, which I believed another Trust person had sent to you (but obviously not)

We do welcome further e-mails if you spot anything else, as we are aiming to give good information (and aren't just going to give up like some would wish)

Maybe if you simply put a header in your section that said "Accurate, up to date and well-researched travel information for all away games can be found in the Football - Go Away section at Talking Balls - click link here: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=24"

We are attempting to get most information from supporters of the club we are visiting for local knowledge, however some Trusts/Supporters Clubs are less helpful than others.

We have no problem in providing a link to Talking Balls for additional information in future articles, it's all about fans helping fellow fans

(and not about grabbing the chance to throw cheap shots like a few posters on here)

Funny how some people have time to whinge about people who comment on the Foxes Trust, but don't have the time to understand that the comment is valid.

We didn't ignore it & made the first amendment while we re-checked our facts.

If one person tells us a train runs & then another that it doesn't, it is fair to re-check rather than amend & maybe make a further error regardless of who provided the information.

As stated previously, if you want to contribute to the the travel tip articles prior to publication we would welcome it and I can put you in direct contact with the person who works on this

We are attempting to get most information from supporters of the club we are visiting for local knowledge, however some Trusts/Supporters Clubs are less helpful than others.

We have no problem in providing a link to Talking Balls for additional information in future articles, it's all about fans helping fellow fans

(and not about grabbing the chance to throw cheap shots like a few posters on here)

aaaaah! You went and spoiled it - you were doing very well until you wrote that. I don't regard my post as a cheap shot nor as a message board dig. The more you make these ridiculous statements, the more you alienate people.

Also, I do wonder whether supporters of the visited club are the best people to tell away supporters what they want to/need to know.

...but you have to laugh, eh Boc? :biggrin:

It's quality entertainment reminds me of dad's army for some reason.
It's like a neighbourhood watch committee under scrutiny, would make great telly for the brainless sheeple masses.
*Note to self: produce fly on the wall docudrama of Foxes trust for brainless sheeple masses.

aaaaah! You went and spoiled it - you were doing very well until you wrote that. I don't regard my post as a cheap shot nor as a message board dig. The more you make these ridiculous statements, the more you alienate people.

Also, I do wonder whether supporters of the visited club are the best people to tell away supporters what they want to/need to know.

To make it clear, I wasn't referring to you over your posts on this thread, but others who waded in and weren't trying to help fellow fans, as you clearly were by highlighting the inaccuracy.

We will continue to post the away travel articles along with previews to the games & views from an opposition fan, which we hope fellow fans will find interesting.

To make it clear, I wasn't referring to you over your posts on this thread, but others who waded in and weren't trying to help fellow fans, as you clearly were by highlighting the inaccuracy.

Thank you for clarifying that. I feel I've got to disagree with you however about the other posts which you say weren't trying to help fellow fans. It does seem to me that they were trying to do just that; they were helping to protect me, their fellow fan, from unjust criticism and comment from you. Perhaps the FT should find something to learn from that; if not, the Dads' Army/Neighbourhood Watch perception is bound to persist.

Thank you for clarifying that. I feel I've got to disagree with you however about the other posts which you say weren't trying to help fellow fans. It does seem to me that they were trying to do just that; they were helping to protect me, their fellow fan, from unjust criticism and comment from you. Perhaps the FT should find something to learn from that; if not, the Dads' Army/Neighbourhood Watch perception is bound to persist.

The problem with the trust is that unlike Dads' Army it hasn't realised that the 'war' is over and it is no longer relevant, we have a supporters club which is basically the role that the trust with out any shares is going to end up performing.

I have a question for the foxes trust:

What time does the bingo start on Saturday?

Make yourselves useful and find out for me. Cheers me dears. :)

The problem with the trust is that unlike Dads' Army it hasn't realised that the 'war' is over and it is no longer relevant, we have a supporters club which is basically the role that the trust with out any shares is going to end up performing.

I'm sorry to see this new crop of FT bashing.

I applaud the FT for moving on from minor works of trying to run Leicester City to the major issues that really concern supporters.

They will have hardly noticed the state the club is in as they produce the Berlitz guide to away matches.

I'm sorry to see this new crop of FT bashing.

I applaud the FT for moving on from minor works of trying to run Leicester City to the major issues that really concern supporters.

They will have hardly noticed the state the club is in as they produce the Berlitz guide to away matches.

The Trust is well aware thanks, having all suffered the recent dire games, let's hope the next manager can steady the ship & provide some entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669