Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

pds

Bugger!

I was reading something in 442, where someone suggested a change to Filbert Way or the like. I thought it sounded pretty good.

We should start a campaign to a company producing Filbert nuts to sponsor us.

Si Nick

We should start a campaign to a company producing Filbert nuts to sponsor us.

Erm or ask the existing sponsor to extend their range which includes:

Nuts

Medium Outlets Nobby's Salted Nuts 50g
Nobby's Dry Roasted Nuts 50g
KP Salted Peanut Nuts 50g
KP Dry Roasted Peanut Nuts 50g

Large Outlets Nobbys Sweet Chilli Nuts 40g
Nobby's Smoked Bacon Nuts 40g
KP Nuts Salted Peanut Nuts 100g
KP Nuts Dry Roasted Peanut 300g
KP Nuts Salted Peanut 300g

pds

The Nobbys Chilli Nuts Stadium.

I like it.

stevewalshwasgod

why are City having an away shirt that can be purchased for £14.29 in germany?

stevewalshwasgod

well accoridng to others in other threads, it is a shirt that you can buy without badge/sponsors cheapley from Germany

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
A question for the Foxes Trust:

Why do you carry on displaying misleading information on your website even after you have been advised about it? Your statement that "the Foxes Trust cannot be held responsible for any errors" offers your reputation little protection.

Macky

Gruntled Member

Why do you carry on displaying misleading information on your website even after you have been advised about it? Your statement that "the Foxes Trust cannot be held responsible for any errors" offers your reputation little protection.

Is it answer C) The dog ate my homework ?

DesertFox

No, it's A) Sorry, sorry, I've been really busy, you know how it is, and then there was that thing with the - all that business, yes, and - have I told you your hair looks great like that? No, really, it does, you should keep it. Can I buy you a drink? Oh, and - sorry, what were we talking about again? Yes, the weather! That's right. Nice for the time of year, isn't it? Very mild......

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Looks like the correct answer was:

B) It's OK, we've replaced it with something so garbled that any fool would realise that we had no idea what we were talking about in the first place.

Foxes_Trust

One of our members is complying the information in their spare time, they aren't full time travel consultants.

If you want to put the time & effort in to write these articles then feel free.

We are aiming to give out useful information & do appreciate any e-mails informing us of potential errors, that is helpful to all

There is no need for message board digs, that is unhelpful.

Nottingham Fox

One of our members is complying the information in their spare time, they aren't full time travel consultants.

We are aiming to give out useful information & do appreciate any e-mails informing us of potential errors, that is helpful to all

I'm sorry FT, but there is.

You want a section to be informative, yet it isn't, and then have the nerve to blame it on the fact it's being done in someones spare time. WTF has that got to do with anything ???

Bocadillo informed a member of your group of some very simple information, yet when your member changed the wording, it was no more helpful than before.

After your member has re-worded it 2 or 3 times now, the last few words in the paragraph on your site still reads:

Foxes Trust Website said:
please check prices and train times.Please check the cost and times of trains etc.

:icon_roll :icon_roll

If someone doesn't have the time to do it, then don't bother doing it all. Whats the point in doing a bad job, and then trying to save your arse by saying at the very bottom "All information is provided in good faith but the Foxes Trust cannot be held responsible for any errors."

I really do think it's about time the Foxes Trust called it a day!

Last edited:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

There would have been no need for a message board dig (if that is what you want to calll it) if you had taken notice of the email in which I drew your attention to the definite (not potential) error. It wouldn't have been so bad if you then hadn't had to make two attempts to put it right - there was no rumour that fans might not be able to get back by train - it was fact.

You do not need to be a full-time travel consultant to look up the time of a single train. To the best of my knowledge the person who provides similar information on this forum is not a full-time travel consultant, yet as early as 28th September he wrote, "It is impossible to get back to Leicester [by train] on Saturday night".

If you, the Foxes Trust, are going to supply information to fans it needs to be factual and correct. There is no point in giving them incorrect information, telling them (TWICE) that they need to check it and then telling them that you don't in any case take responsibility for it. What is the point of the fan reading it in the first place?

Perhaps rather than complaining about my asking you a question on the message board, you should email me to thank me for pointing out the error - I would have thought that would be the least that you could have done.

Last edited:

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Maybe if you simply put a header in your section that said "Accurate, up to date and well-researched travel information for all away games can be found in the Football - Go Away section at Talking Balls - click link here: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=24"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669