Random News Article Thread

Then surely you would have realised that a lot of drivers travel a damn sight quicker than 70mph, thus making your prior post a load of crap.

People used to tape tapes from the Library too you know.

Then surely you would have realised that a lot of drivers travel a damn sight quicker than 70mph, thus making your prior post a load of crap.

I'm aware people drive faster than the speed limit, but if they are being held up by somebody else then maybe they should take a good look at themselves? If they are speeding and kill somebody it is their fault, not that of the annoying guy in the middle lane.

The fact that people do it, doesn't mean they should.

Read my original post as shouldn't be.

Last edited:

The law states that we should drive in the left lane unless overtaking, it also states we should drive at or below 70mph on a motorway, contravening either is not legal but which is worse? I dislike drivers ignoring an empty lane to their left but I also dislike drivers ignorantly breaking speed limits and intimidating other drivers.

If I want to drive fast I go to Germany (my office is there) people understand really fast driving there.

I'm aware people drive faster than the speed limit, but if they are being held up by somebody else then maybe they should take a good look at themselves? If they are speeding and kill somebody it is their fault, not that of the annoying guy in the middle lane.

The fact that people do it, doesn't mean they should.

Read my original post as shouldn't be.

Whoa there, chill out.

I've not said that speeding is the right or wrong thing to do, just disputed your statement of 'If you are driving at 70 you won't be holding anyone up.' as it is complete bollox which you have just admitted it is.

Of course if someone was doing 100+ or so and went into the back of someone and killed them then they would be to blame, no one is saying they wouldn't be, be to say that no 1 does it is a load of shit really.

Whoa there, chill out.

I've not said that speeding is the right or wrong thing to do, just disputed your statement of 'If you are driving at 70 you won't be holding anyone up.' as it is complete bollox which you have just admitted it is.

Of course if someone was doing 100+ or so and went into the back of someone and killed them then they would be to blame, no one is saying they wouldn't be, be to say that no 1 does it is a load of shit really.

I wrongly assumed the sarcasm was inherent in my first post. Of course people do go faster, but **** em. If someone sits behind me trying to intimidate me into moving it tends to make me stay in the lane even longer and slower.

Whoa there, chill out.

If you crash into anyone at a speed that is proved to be over 70 you are driving outside of the legal parameters and in legal trouble, why you mention 100+ I don't know.

I wrongly assumed the sarcasm was inherent in my first post. Of course people do go faster, but **** em. If someone sits behind me trying to intimidate me into moving it tends to make me stay in the lane even longer and slower.

Correct. Correct and Correct. Unfortunately.

Last edited:
If you crash into anyone at a speed that is proved to be over 70 you are driving outside of the legal parameters and in legal trouble, why you mention 100+ I don't know.

Because I like to brag to people who have little to no knowledge and care of me....

Remember that time I bragged about how much money I have in my bank and where my exotic workplace is?

Because I like to brag to people who have little to no knowledge and care of me....

Remember that time I bragged about how much money I have in my bank and where my exotic workplace is?

Haha, truth hurts? I'm in Moscow today.

I don't, I just don't like agreeing with Matt_B which I had to do 3 times just then. Unfortunately.

No, it was sarcasm which you have missed as much as I missed Matt_B's!

Good to hear you have no problems with you bank balance or place of work. :icon_wink

Good to hear you have no problems with you bank balance or place of work. :icon_wink

I don't but I do think anyone that has to drop hints or makes reference to their personal life on an internet forum is pretty pathetic really.

You of all people should know best going by your signature.

I don't but I do think anyone that has to drop hints or makes reference to their personal life on an internet forum is pretty pathetic really.

You of all people should know best going by your signature.

Maybe Internet forums are my only life or maybe I'm winding the **** out if a dullard

Well I haven't got much else to do whilst I'm waiting in the queue at the JobCentre.

Isn't it closed now, get yourself off down to spoons or drive your corsa at warp factor 9 on the m69.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663