Random News Article Thread

Major... seriously, what the actual ****? Do you not think you've embarrassed yourself enough over that? Why have you quoted that image and what possible ****ing relevance does it have?

Last edited:
I have never, and will never, understand religious circumcision.

Medical is acceptable, religious is just daft. I'm amazed that given the technological advances and teaching we have these days, excluding your fine self of course ;), we still have such ****ing simpletons kicking about.

Is there medical justification for it?
Aye, if you've got it rotting away and need to stop that spreading.Or if your fancy religious hat is sitting awkwardly on your head due to your unchopped bellend.

Yes. Tight foreskins can create problems when urinating.

I think there are some medical conditions that require it as a procedure, I'm not an expert on cock-medicine though

Not just when urinating, it can be just too tight to retract all together. One of the kids I was friends with as a child had it done for this reason, as has the bro-in-law. Can you imagine having sex with each thrust risking tearing it open. Ooh ya.

Not just when urinating, it can be just too tight to retract all together. One of the kids I was friends with as a child had it done for this reason, as has the bro-in-law. Can you imagine having sex with each thrust risking tearing it open. Ooh ya.

Yeah, but at least when the medical profession do it they don't suck it clean like the claim in that article.

****ing perverts.

That's ridiculous.

The day when sucking the blood off a child's tiny, mutilated cock can be classified as paedophilia is a sad one for everybody.

seriously? they suck it clean? I always knew the jews were ****ed up, but never this much. **** me, this puts them on a par with the catholic priests.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663