Random News Article Thread

I agree that charges should be brought against him, but I'm concerned that the group trying to do it is heavily atheist. He should be charged for the child offences alone, and not have the issue of religion raised IMO.

His own lot aren't going to do it, popeye is infallible, they think they'll go to hell if they say a word against him.

Religions have been untouchable for too long, it's time for them to be treated the same as other conmen.

His own lot aren't going to do it, popeye is infallible, they think they'll go to hell if they say a word against him.

Religions have been untouchable for too long, it's time for them to be treated the same as other conmen.

I agree completely, I'm just concerned that it's the hardened public atheists that are doing it. Not because I'm concerned about what will happen to him, but because I am concerned that it will descend into a religious thing with Dawkins etc using it as a publicity stunt to futher their own aims and the actual point will be missed.

i like the pope

the pope smokes dope

for which of course, he should be arrested

"The defendant does not have a stable "

:icon_bigg

well the offender was just after a casual fling, he wasn't after a stable relationship

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00
9Luton Town00
10Middlesbro00