Ranieri Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans may as well stay at home if they intend on turning on the players. It would destroy the club even further.

Exactly, whatever's happened has happened.

Time to pull together to try to stay up.

Just watched Ranieri leaving the training ground this morning after saying his goodbye's.

He drove off from reporters at the gate as he clearly on the verge of tears.

Anyone who questions the blokes sincerity or thinks his nice leaving message was an attempt to cause unrest between club and fans is a fool.

We will never have such a genuine man at the helm ever again.

Say what you want but having experienced having a man like Claudio at the helm I don't think I want to experience more self absorbed wankers.

Football has changed a bit for me, whether that is ridiculous or not, it has.

Fans may as well stay at home if they intend on turning on the players. It would destroy the club even further.
Quite.

I've no idea why so many people seem to think they know what's happened at the club this season. Theres certainly plenty forgetting the nucleus of this team had the balls to get us out of relegation and to win the title. Ranieri wasn't even here for one of those feets. What exactly are people basing this ludicrous hatred of the players on?

Quite.

I've no idea why so many people seem to think they know what's happened at the club this season. Theres certainly plenty forgetting the nucleus of this team had the balls to get us out of relegation and to win the title. Ranieri wasn't even here for one of those feets. What exactly are people basing this ludicrous hatred of the players on?

A lack of effort and giving a shit perhaps?

Do people think that the players do not give a shit and are happy to accept relegation? Surely not.
The only performance where I genuinely thought a player could not care less was Schlupp against Porto.

Yes that will help us avoid relegation. I suggest you stay at home.

You told us that they were definitely relegated a few games ago. So it'll change nothing.

If we lose and play badly, I have no problem with the players being booed off the pitch. The lack of effort some of these guys have had I'd have no problem with them being booed off at half time. During the match I think they should be supported and encouraged - you know to do the job that some of them earn £100K a week for.

Do people think that the players do not give a shit and are happy to accept relegation? Surely not.
The only performance where I genuinely thought a player could not care less was Schlupp against Porto.

Yes. If they have been genuinely trying and this is their best efforts then changing managers is a waste of time as we're obviously without talent.

Reactions: FIF
Sometimes it takes this kind of shock therapy to get a reaction from the players,

But that's completely understandable. The £100K a week (and the nice car) isn't really enough encouragement for players to give a reaction and actually put effort into their day job is it?

We should roundly applaud them and therefore - ergo - completely support what has happened.

If anyone thinks the players are nothing to with our demise directly and indirectly must surely have been watching Chelsea this season.

We should roundly applaud them and therefore - ergo - completely support what has happened.

If anyone thinks the players are nothing to with our demise directly and indirectly must surely have been watching Chelsea this season.
is it not also fair to say Ranieri has been directly and indirectly culpable too?

Yes. If they have been genuinely trying and this is their best efforts then changing managers is a waste of time as we're obviously without talent.
I think a major issue with our performances has been psychological. I think the players have tried but have been lost.

Yes, but as far as I can see he's the only one who has been made a scapegoat and lost his job?
So far.

The chairman commented that there are many problems to fix, so i expect the likes of Rudkin will be getting nervous now.

Of course the economics of football means the players are somewhat protected.

is it not also fair to say Ranieri has been directly and indirectly culpable too?

So it's ok to sack Ranieri, but the players are untouchable ?

It's ok to blindly assume that it's all the manager's fault, and celebrate his dismissal, but then it's ludicrous to assume it's actually the players' fault ?

I think a major issue with our performances has been psychological. I think the players have tried but have been lost.

They are so far up their own arses it's going to take more than the sparrow prince for them to be anything but lost. They can't pass a ball more than 2 yards which can't take too much practice or mental strength to achieve.

Given the latest rumours are including Shakespeare in the group who have influenced the owners decision, does this change their thoughts on him and his long term involvement with the club moving forward, personally the whole place is toxic and IMO needs a clean sweep.

So it's ok to sack Ranieri, but the players are untouchable ?

It's ok to blindly assume that it's all the manager's fault, and celebrate his dismissal, but then it's ludicrous to assume it's actually the players' fault ?

The players are assets rather than employees in the football world. It's not fair that they don't share the same fate, but it is the reality. Especially with the transfer window system for players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669