Reading Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about Right Back. Neilson has not been good and Morrison is not a Right Back, ever. Why didn't we sign Gilbert? As things stand I would play Morrison.

What's up with Berner. Has been excellent so far. I have been surprised. Pick him on Saturday.

Still don't think Brown is good enough and certainly not one for the Prem. But Tunch is not fit so we are stuck with him as Morrison has to play Right Back.

I worry about Right Back. Neilson has not been good and Morrison is not a Right Back, ever. Why didn't we sign Gilbert? As things stand I would play Morrison.

What's up with Berner. Has been excellent so far. I have been surprised. Pick him on Saturday.

Still don't think Brown is good enough and certainly not one for the Prem. But Tunch is not fit so we are stuck with him as Morrison has to play Right Back.

I think Morrison looks good at RB personally, looks decent going forward and can actually cross the ball as well, not his fault Oakley goes wondering and leaves him to cope with the whole wing all on his own.

Whoooooo?

Ryan Bertrand is a 20 year old who has already played games for Gillingham, Oldham and Norwich before joining Reading on loan. Clearly he feels a deep sense of loyalty to the club.
It is not unusual for a 20 year old not to see the importance of History.If he has any intelligence time and life will change his mind on that.

At the start of the season I thought gosh we have 2 great Right Wingers. I still think they could be. Let's give N'Guessan another chance. He gives us width, he has real pace, can score and head. He just needs to adjust to 2 divisions higher.

Mr Don, are you have a schizophrenic episode or are you just trying to get your post count up?

King did well so keep him in but you cant have him and Oaks and Wells so what do we do? leave King out I guess. Shame but there you are.
So with Dyer obvious that will be the midfield sorted again.

The strikers. Such choice.
The thing about strikers is they have patches and so you need to go with those in form but those out of form cant get form if they aren't playing. Difficult.
Waghorn has so much potential and looks really good soemtimes but isn't our player so go with Fryatt and Kermi and bring Howard on if necessary.

King did well so keep him in but you cant have him and Oaks and Wells so what do we do? leave King out I guess. Shame but there you are.
So with Dyer obvious that will be the midfield sorted again.

I suspect someone is trying to get their post count up.

Who will be the fourth midfielder if king is left out. In less than 3 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669