Reading away

Status
Not open for further replies.
From BBC review of the Reading game
Leicester have lost only two of their eight away league games in 2011.

They have scored eight goals in the opening 10 minutes of Championship matches this season. No team has netted more.

City have opened the scoring in five of their last eight away league games.

Looks like we need to score first to have a chance of winning! And if it's in the 1st 10 minutes even better

City fans travelling by road should be aware that the M40 is likely to be extremely busy.

The M1 will be closed between J1 and J4 all weekend, meaning that those fans travelling to Wembley by road are likely to be using the M40, so traffic will inevitably be heavy.

HT Norwich 2 - F&^#st 1

very good game end to end

We'll lose, simply because our back four will not cope with the work ethic of Shane Long. Add to that a couple of wingers who'll attack our full backs.

You are looking at 4-2 loss, whether the lead is always be two goals.

Last edited:
JUDGEMENT DAY.

Come on city! A massive 3 points today and you could make all us sceptics look up and believe again. Time for the players to stand tall and fight for every ball. We have the ability but now we need the bottle and the cohesion.

Come on City!!!!!!!

Last edited:
JUDGEMENT DAY.

Come on city! A massive 3 points today and you could make all us sceptics look up and believe again. Time for the players to stand tall and fight for every ball. We have the ability but now we need the bottle and the cohesion.

Come on City!!!!!!!

Hallelujah - Ah believeeeeeeeeee....

I want us to win today, but I reckon it will go against us thats why I am not going. I hate all the hype to get a good kick in the bollocks come 5pm.

I want us to win today, but I reckon it will go against us thats why I am not going. I hate all the hype to get a good kick in the bollocks come 5pm.
I agree Reading are favourites but it wouldn't suprise me if we were to pull a performance out of the bag. Could be a shite journey and a kick in the balls but could also be a massive day and dare I say it, one point off the play-offs.......I am dreaming of course!

Last edited:
I don't think we've got a hope today, probably means we'll win comfortably as I'm thick as pigshit when it comes to predicting results.

I'm just about to head off to the Madejski. Really hope for a win today, but it's going to be very tough. Reading only lost 3 times at home all season and are in great form.

But.... we do have good enough players to beat anyone in this league, so there's always a chance.

Come on Leicester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670