Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

We've essentially become the polar opposite of everything that made us successful. A ... club filled with mercenaries without any identity as a team.
Fully agree - and it's looked that way since the beginning of the season. Win or lose, we used be entertaining - even thrilling to watch. I hate what Rodgers has done to our club.

How much of an impact has losing Morgan, Fuchs and to a lesser extent, Albrighton, been?

Those were characters in the dressing room that pushes everyone forward. We have no one even close to that now.

I think a lot of it comes down to losing Kasper in the summer.

No way he would allow us to be in this position if he was still here.

Clearly no one else really gives a toss.

It's such epic mismanagement for a club to be on such a positive platform after winning the league and FA Cup that we have a squad filled with such weak minded, and physically weak, players.

The whole mentality at the club from owners through to the coaches comes across as complete complacency.

How much of an impact has losing Morgan, Fuchs and to a lesser extent, Albrighton, been?

Those were characters in the dressing room that pushes everyone forward. We have no one even close to that now.
Just how BR wanted it

I've moved from denial to anger with the soft, self serving, arrogant pricks.
I’m just gutted to be honest.

My old man moved back to UK after leaving in 94, he’s just got an Alzheimer’s diagnosis and this is his first year with a season ticket since the Brian Little days.

Poor bastard.

The bigger picture is that this is the joint second longest spell we've ever had in the top league. And what an amazing ride it has been.

Fundamentally, a club like Leicester will always be dependent upon good leadership and decision making. Both have been terrible for too long now.

The game is up.
The 60’s , we were bloody good , almost did the double (spurs ****s) 5 cup finals.
Finished in relegation
World Cup winner in goal
Wonder how fans of that era took the relegation.

The 60’s , we were bloody good , almost did the double (spurs ****s) 5 cup finals.
Finished in relegation
World Cup winner in goal

Speaking personally, badly, until about 25 minutes into the first Div 2 game against Birmingham City, courtesy of a Rodney Fern bicycle kick giving us the lead. (See also Steve Corica's - he looked a player - thunderbolt against Sunderland at Roker Park in 95, and Max Gradel's winner against MK Dons in his debut game in 2008) ...the list is almost endless unfortunately.

Expect something similar next season.

Seven Cup finals. The League Cup final was over two legs in those days.
Finished in relegation

You really expect me to remember that?

You really expect me to remember that?
Seriously though, it was easier to bear than this one. No bitterness like there is now against players, manager and club. We really were too good to go down and we really were fighting not to. Scored in the first minute in the last game of the season at Old Trafford. ok, we were 2-1 down after 4 minutes but we were giving it our all. Finally lost it 3-2 but we were sure we would be back. It took two seasons. This time?

Not only would it be a very bad idea
Yep. Seeing as he did a truly shit job last time we were in the Championship and we needed someone to clear out our lazy ****s, rebuild the team, and lay the foundations for future success.

Speaking personally, badly, until about 25 minutes into the first Div 2 game against Birmingham City, courtesy of a Rodney Fern bicycle kick giving us the lead.
Yep it was a sad day - but the gap beween 1st Div and 2nd did not seem as big it does PL vs Championship does now. I was also at Filbert Street to see Rodney's overhead kick and then, suddenly, it didn't seem so bad!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663