Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

It's so arrogant to assume Nigel would want to leave a good job at Bristol City to come to us. This is the type of thinking that is synonymous with our players' on-pitch attitude.

Knowing the decision-makers' ability at the club, I would imagine they're already drawing up Dean Smith's contract.

It's so arrogant to assume Nigel would want to leave a good job at Bristol City to come to us. This is the type of thinking that is synonymous with our players' on-pitch attitude.
I think he would though, and I don’t think it’s arrogant to say it. He has unfinished business here and it would be his one last chance in the big league (when he promotes us).

Whilst we've had many chances - my heart sank at the 0-1 at home to Bournemouth, I knew then I think...

Absolutely. When you stand back and look at the post-World Cup section of the season we just don't deserve to stay up. We have lost, or failed to win, such winnable fixtures for the team we think we are.

I mean, even if we had won yesterday, a day off would still have been madness given the situation and obvious shortcomings of our squad, hence our position.

It's almost seems as if it is only now, the club is only just waking up to the possibility of relegation when it is too late already.

Gross incompetence across from top to bottom.

I mean, even if we had won yesterday, a day off would still have been madness given the situation and obvious shortcomings of our squad, hence our position.

It's almost seems as if it is only now, the club is only just waking up to the possibility of relegation when it is too late already.

Gross incompetence across from top to bottom

You sound like a manager I worked for!

Oooh, no day off

Instead go and swank around the multimillion pound training complex and play pool, darts and a few rounds of pitch and putt

That’ll learn ‘em….

What punishment does Smith get for picking a ****ing ridiculous team and then completely failing to correct it from the sidelines when we were getting smashed through a non-existent midfield?

Prick

I can't be too angry at the complacency shown by our team as it would be hugely hypocritical. I was incredibly complacent at the start of the season and have got my just desserts.

I was thinking yesterday about why I was so vociferous in my assertion that there'd be no way we could get relegated and I can pin it on something really simple; never in my wildest nightmares did I think that Top and Whelan could be this thick. It's as simple as that. I was naive enough to believe that they must have at least an ounce of intelligence between them and would, therefore, make the required changes when it became obvious we needed to. Do that simple thing, and we'll be fine, I thought. I just cannot believe how stupid they were and how stupid I have been in showing any ****ing belief that they could be capable of one decent decision between them let alone be business-minded . Complete and total Kerry Katona levels of ****ing thick bastardry has been unearthed and I was just too caught up in my faith that there was a brain somewhere working on our board.

****s. The lot of them. Now that IS something I am completely qualified to judge.

I can't be too angry at the complacency shown by our team as it would be hugely hypocritical. I was incredibly complacent at the start of the season and have got my just desserts.

I was thinking yesterday about why I was so vociferous in my assertion that there'd be no way we could get relegated and I can pin it on something really simple; never in my wildest nightmares did I think that Top and Whelan could be this thick. It's as simple as that. I was naive enough to believe that they must have at least an ounce of intelligence between them and would, therefore, make the required changes when it became obvious we needed to. Do that simple thing, and we'll be fine, I thought. I just cannot believe how stupid they were and how stupid I have been in showing any ****ing belief that they could be capable of one decent decision between them let alone be business-minded . Complete and total Kerry Katona levels of ****ing thick bastardry has been unearthed and I was just too caught up in my faith that there was a brain somewhere working on our board.

****s. The lot of them. Now that IS something I am completely qualified to judge.
I wish you had been right. And yes, we need a senior management overhaul. Too many asleep at their post!

Does he? Please elaborate.
Yeah you know the bit where he helped lay the foundations for our success, but then his wanker son racially abused a Thai prostitute?

Yeah, that

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664