Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Fair ****s to forest. They wanted to stay up, we didn't. All about a championship rebuild now.

Well at least Forest result removes any semblance of hope.

Chelsea are the second worst team in the league at the minute.

It's been horrific

Fat Frank has picked a team of ****ing reserves and they're shite

Fair ****s to forest. They wanted to stay up, we didn't. All about a championship rebuild now.

Fair ****s to everyone giving it a go. Their squad is galvanised and together. They play like a team. Even though our lot reportedly care, even when they play, it's not like a team. They're 11 individuals trying the best, instead of a team trying their best. That's the key difference here.

We're so disjointed. My mate in the club says it's like multiple different clubs within one.

every other team have stepped up and fought for their lives. We’ve done the exact opposite.

every other team have stepped up and fought for their lives. We’ve done the exact opposite.

The generic chat normally from teams in our position is that they aren't looking at the table or other teams' results. I'd not be surprised if that is genuinely the case with us.

I hate us just as much when we aren't playing.

Brendan Rodgers and these gutless ****s can all go to hell.

Forest have actually pulled together and shown some fight in recent weeks.

Something our lot seem to have intention of doing.

Forest are away from us now and Southampton are gone, so it's now relying on us fluking a win somewhere and Leeds/Everton not winning any.

I really think it's already over.

It's over. Let it go. End of an era. We've stuffed up and a new day looms.

Watch other games not for what they mean for us but just for pleasure.

It's over. Let it go. End of an era. We've stuffed up and a new day looms.

Watch other games not for what they mean for us but just for pleasure.
Monday gave me a clear sense of acceptance, that only a miracle run will do it for us now. So I’ve been able to have much more detachment to this week’s fixtures.

So I’ve been able to have much more detachment to this week’s fixtures.
Yes, that's exactly the sort of thing I mean. I doubt I will be able to watch tomorrow that way (because I always want us to win, obviously) but it won't be thinking of 'survival must-win', that ship has sailed.

Meeting up for a few beers before the game, if team sheet contains Soumare and Youri, think I'll stay in the pub!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663