Request for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Please can you find out why the chains have been installed at the bottom of the steps. Totally unnecessary and potentially dangerous due to the relatively low height. Even the stewards didn't know they were being fitted.

chains.jpg

We are supporters not animals.

Thanks.

Please can you find out why the chains have been installed at the bottom of the steps. Totally unnecessary and potentially dangerous due to the relatively low height. Even the stewards didn't know they were being fitted.

View attachment 9815

We are supporters not animals.

Thanks.

Looks like it'll stop whatever it was designed to.........

I have some flux capacitor powered force field devices in the garage. Do you think the club would be interested in buying them off me? They would definitely be just as effective as those chains, which they could then sell on in the club shop as necklaces after they've installed the force fields

Do we have a midget hooligan element to our support? I can't believe many people intent on getting through would have a problem there. We've obviously got a surplus in our accident claims budget.

Well, I for one think it's great that the club are employing stewards that don't have any hands

That picture makes it look like the steward has got both legs in the same trouser leg.

Spionfox - which stand was this taken in ?

Can other posters confirm if these have been installed around the ground ?

Just want to clarify before raising with the club

Can you confirm how many FT members might be at risk of tripping over said chain linking?

Fall over it at the next match and sue the club. It's the only way they'll learn.

It's bizarre that they have to have yellow lines painted on the steps so people can see them, but then put a chain up that a lot of people won't notice until they trip over it.

Did you go today Jeff?

There was a car in the Tigers car park with a Carlisle sticker in its rear window, made me think of you.

It's nice to be thought of.

Did you go today Jeff?

No.

There was a car in the Tigers car park with a Carlisle sticker in its rear window, made me think of you.

I've seen a car in the Carlisle car park with a Leicester sticker in the window. It didn't make me think of you.
There's someone who stands near me at Brunton Park who sometimes wears a Tigers shirt. He also doesn't make me think of you.

It's nice to be thought of.

Not if it made you think about having a shit in the car that wasn't mine.

I've seen a car in the Carlisle car park with a Leicester sticker in the window. It didn't make me think of you.

I'm never thinking of you again now. Do you know who I'm thinking of at this very moment? No, no you don't, because it's not you.

Obviously, if your answer was Perry Mason then you were correct and I'm the **** in this post.

What if he was thinking about the masonic influence on modern society whilst drinking perry? Still fail?
I think not

Spionfox - which stand was this taken in ?

Can other posters confirm if these have been installed around the ground ?

Just want to clarify before raising with the club

Appear to be all around the ground. I believe Spion sites in the kop, they were also in front of L1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669