Request for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chain will be painted yellow by the next home match.

If Ray Charles is going to be there, you can paint them yellow, dayglo orange and have red flashing lights hanging from them and he will still fall over them.

If Ray Charles is going to be there, you can paint them yellow, dayglo orange and have red flashing lights hanging from them and he will still fall over them.

Zombie Ray Charles?

I'm pretty sure his white stick, guide dog, minder or suchlike would detect it, so no.
As a partially sighted person, I find the inference of helplessness somewhat disappointing.

Are you going to suggest that Ellie Simmonds could walk underneath it next? :icon_wink

I'm pretty sure his white stick, guide dog, minder or suchlike would detect it, so no.
As a partially sighted person, I find the inference of helplessness somewhat disappointing.

Are you going to suggest that Ellie Simmonds could walk underneath it next? :icon_wink

I might - if I'd ever heard of Ellie Simmonds.
:icon_redf

I might - if I'd ever heard of Ellie Simmonds.
:icon_redf

Don't be embarrassed, I had to Goooogle her name. Now that I have, I'm pretty sure she'd be able to walk under it fairly easily. In fact, by the looks of her she'd probably be able to step through one of the links

Fobbed off by the club and no follow up as of yet from the FT.

I'll just forget I ever mentioned this and hope that somebody has a (non life threatening) accident so I can say "told you so"

Fobbed off by the club and no follow up as of yet from the FT.

I'll just forget I ever mentioned this and hope that somebody has a (non life threatening) accident so I can say "told you so"

Hi Spionfox

We haven't forgotten, we have not tackled the club about this yet, but have been finding out if any other club has installed them, and we needed another set of games to verify if this wasn't the case (which is our belief so far).

As part of this we have discussed with the FSF who have provided some advice on arguements that should be put forward for their removal.

We would now like to ask posters on here to monitor the closest one to their seat over the next 2 games and feedback their observations including:
Are they manned at all times ?
Does the steward operate them with ease or difficulty ?

We haven't forgotten

Thank you.

As part of this we have discussed with the FSF who have provided some advice on arguements that should be put forward for their removal.

I supplied quite a few reasons, all based on health and safety issues, in my email to the club. My arguments have been seemingly disregarded.

Good luck :icon_wink

Hi Spionfox

We haven't forgotten, we have not tackled the club about this yet, but have been finding out if any other club has installed them, and we needed another set of games to verify if this wasn't the case (which is our belief so far).

We would now like to ask posters on here to monitor the closest one to their seat over the next 2 games and feedback their observations including:
Are they manned at all times ?
Does the steward operate them with ease or difficulty ?

Our steward fumbled around with it every time someone wanted to come or go. In the end he just left it off.

I supplied quite a few reasons, all based on health and safety issues, in my email to the club. My arguments have been seemingly disregarded.

These chains are clearly there to protect the crowd from inclement weather. The club just can't win with people like you, can they? If they weren't there doubtless you'd be complaining about the rain getting through.

Our steward fumbled around with it every time someone wanted to come or go. In the end he just left it off.

Christ! You must've all got drenched. Shocking behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669