RIP Thatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not stopped wanking all week

Me too. I've had to buy a new wank flannel to cope

She was a powerful woman - and power is certainly an attractive quality

She also loved a pearly necklace

**** yeh.

For someone who appears so intelligent from the content of ones posts, you have tunnel vision of monumental proportions.

Someone of your era should be able to comprehend the basics of what I was asking without degenerating the discussion into child like rudeness perpetrated by you, but then since your stand is 'as it is' on this subject this should not surprise me really.

You are a dinosaur and thankfully one of few that remain. You can see no merit in no one else's opinion and yet you choose to attack MT for 'in your world' the same.

You are so blinded by your hatred that the steam that blasts out of every orifice has clearly clouded your sight.

Hopefully the minority of the ignorant such as you will keep your hatred and joy at MT's funeral behind your incestuous four walls, I would unfortunately though doubt that you are capable of this even.

Thankfully for me you post infrequently but maybe when you enter a forum on a discussion as immotive as this one you could perhaps still attempt to use the manners that were bestowed upon you.

If you don't want or see that this is necessary then continue in your very small and no doubt lonely world.

Last edited:
Maws, sorry I meant to quote popillius.

Can this be altered mods please?

No ****ing way, that's some funny shit right there :icon_lol:

I am very ****ing ****ed off.

I was mentally planning my righteously indignant and indirectly (and therefore not infractionable) rude reply.

I'll have to save it for Mr. Sandinvagina, whenever he returns.

:081:
I am very ****ing ****ed off.

I was mentally planning my righteously indignant and indirectly (and therefore not infractionable) rude reply.

I'll have to save it for Mr. Sandinvagina, whenever he returns.

'For someone who appears so intelligent from the content of ones posts...'

'You can see no merit in no one else's...'

'...your incestuous four walls...'

'....a discussion as immotive as this one....'

Do you proof read anything you post or are you simply incapable of seeing that it is lexical diarrhoea?

If even half of this shit made any sense at all you would probably have avoided presenting yourself as such an imbecile.

Quite why my reply to Mr. G made you so mad is anyone's guess. Perhaps you crave my attention. Perhaps you are overly sensitive. Perhaps you're simply an arsehole. I think I know which box to put my X in.

I thought I was bored of you but you are beginning to grow on me. I like the confidence you have in posting complete and utter bollocks without any irony at all.

You keep stacking them up.....

Last edited:
It is ****ing entertaining though, in a lexical spaghetti kind of way. Tinned spaghetti.

...are you simply incapable of seeing that it is lexical diarrhoea?...

I am totally incapable of even typing words like that.

Lexical Luthor

Arrr.

Get your grren shit out of my North Pole hide-out you ****ing building-skiing bastard. You and farty-comedian's stupid psychotherapist agony aunt.

Bassards.

I've drunk too much.

It's probably time I go to bed before I insult Sandycunt.

Night.

Lexical Luthor

Arrr.

Get your grren shit out of my North Pole hide-out you ****ing building-skiing bastard. You and farty-comedian's stupid psychotherapist agony aunt.

Bassards.

I've drunk too much.

Night.

POTY

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lexical Luthor

Arrr.

Bassards.

I've drunk too much.

Night.

What the ****ing ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673