Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
has he really get him in the managers job, he would give them a SHOT in the right direction, we could sign Henry CAMERA, and maybe then the lads will TRI(POD) abit harder to make our season PICTURE perfect.

Edited due to crisis of cofidence, Lord Lucan was the photographer wasnt he?

Photographer? You're thinking of Lord Lichfield:icon_roll

Lord Lucan is the one that disappeared off the face of the earth BUT has been seen so they say with Sheargar, Elvis, Agent Moulder's sister ....etc

A couple of rumours from a well-known site. :)

"matt piper to re-sign for Leicester City having been released by sunderland"

"Leicester City already have a taregt for the manager's job as have been thinkinbg about it for a while. They will return to the Scittish Premier League and Edinburgh for Hibs' Tony Mowbray."

"De Vries to move to everton after james beattie missing a major strike partner."

"Boston United striker Julian Joachim is expected to sign for his former club Leicester City within the next week. He was scouted by the Foxes as he hit 2 goals in their 3-1 weekend victory at home to Bury. He is likely to cost around £100,000." - Now what do you make of this one?

Mike Hunt Smells said:
A couple of rumours from a well-known site. :)

"matt piper to re-sign for Leicester City having been released by sunderland"

"Leicester City already have a taregt for the manager's job as have been thinkinbg about it for a while. They will return to the Scittish Premier League and Edinburgh for Hibs' Tony Mowbray."

"De Vries to move to everton after james beattie missing a major strike partner."

"Boston United striker Julian Joachim is expected to sign for his former club Leicester City within the next week. He was scouted by the Foxes as he hit 2 goals in their 3-1 weekend victory at home to Bury. He is likely to cost around £100,000." - Now what do you make of this one?
Each as unlikely as the other.

glover7 said:
anyone got tim d's e-mail address???
wouldnt mind giving him a massage some time....

:icon_eek:

i dont no is it?

i no a lot of people have got it and it has been on this web site before...

i just want to put a few suggestions to him

haz

glover7 said:
anyone got tim d's e-mail address???

wouldnt mind giving him a message some time....

:) haz

< Webbo edit - address removed - please don't post other peoples email addresses without their permission >

i emailed him from work this morning saying i'd tear up my season ticket like i did the paper when i read Reid was the front runner. I can't post his reply cos i'm at home but he replied saying "there has been no contact to or from Reid." Could mean owt.

Last edited by a moderator:
glover7 said:
cool, i have just sent him one with a suggestion of a new manager....

hope he replys

haz :)

could i ask why?

its not like he wont know who he wants!

i can imagine the press conference in a few months

so Tim why did you choose Joe Bloggs

Well i had an email suggesting Me Bloggs from glover7!

i say leave the guy alone im sure hes stressed enough anyway with whats going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566