Ryan smith on loan to millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewalshwasgod

Millwall sign Derby winger Smith
Derby winger Ryan Smith has joined League One play-off hopefuls Millwall on a month-long loan deal.
The 20-year-old arrived at Pride Park from Arsenal last summer but has failed to cement a place in the Rams' side.

Rams boss Billy Davies said: "He is a young player who has always been very much a long-term signing for us.

"When a team finds themselves doing well in the league, as we are, inevitably certain young players find games restricted."

Fox Fan

I don't like him. He threw his Leicester shit on the ground and proceeded to stamp on it when he played for us at Brighton last year.

To make matters worse he now plays for Derby

homer

I don't like him. He threw his Leicester shit on the ground and proceeded to stamp on it when he played for us at Brighton last year.

Andy Johnson or Stephen Hughes ?

stevewalshwasgod

I cant remember that? surely he would have been fined

Last edited:

Fox Fan

I cant remember that? surely he would have been fined

I think he only played once after that and that was only for about 10mins. He failed to make the squad for the next few matches afterwards.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Wherever did you get that idea from?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I think he only played once after that and that was only for about 10mins. He failed to make the squad for the next few matches afterwards.

That's right - he actually played for 25 minutes in his last match for us against Derby. Which feat nicely rounded off his City career, which had started earlier in the season when he played 40 minutes of the game *at* Derby.

The lazy ****er can rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

Fox Fan

That's right - he actually played for 25 minutes in his last match for us against Derby. Which feat nicely rounded off his City career, which had started earlier in the season when he played 40 minutes of the game *at* Derby.

The lazy ****er can rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

In that first game at Derby he looked amazingly good. Back then Arse wanted £5million for him.......now hes on loan at Millwall:081: :081:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Joe_Fox

I bet his mum wasn't happy about having to clean his new boots.

Fox Fan

It didn't happen. Your cousin is bananas.

How can you be so sure that it didn't happen unless you were actually sitting next to Ryan Smith at the time. It was discussed on here at the time, and a few people saw it.

It would have been pretty difficult to see from the away stand where I was sitting, as its miles away from the actual bench.

Real Sharapova

He certainly threw his toys out of the pram - he was brought on as a sub, and then taken off after about ten minutes. Even if we hadn't had somebody to replace him I'd have taken him off - I'd rather play with ten men than have Smith on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669