Saaaarfend United - Sat 18th April '09 - 3pm - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Saaaarfend United - Sat 18th April '09 - 3pm

I nipped in this morning to collect a couple of tickets for this match. The remaining tickets were all on a desk at the back, and there looked to be no more than 20-30 tickets from what I saw.

Last edited:

My first away game in 2 years, after the terrific away support we've had this season I feel a bit guilty for not making the effort to go away more often

Ok important things first.... where's the best place to get loads of inflatable stuff from?

As it's going to be a promotion party of course..........

I don't think there will be a shortage on the sea front. If I get a kiss me quick hat....... will you?

Last edited:

What about in the excitement of promotion.:icon_wink

Sold Out

I expect people are waiting to see how we get on against Hereford and Leeds before deciding about Southend - then we'll have them on here all next week, moaning because they can't get tickets and saying that the system should be changed.

Got mine this morning before the match. They've run out of coach places, so if anyone wants a passenger to chip in with petrol, then let me know as I don't really fancy a drive down there on my own.

might make a weekend of this one anyone know of a decent place to stay?

As far away from Southend as possible would be the best place IMO,filthy Shithole that it is

Got mine this morning before the match. They've run out of coach places, so if anyone wants a passenger to chip in with petrol, then let me know as I don't really fancy a drive down there on my own.

They just rang me to say they've got me a coach place so I don't need the lift after all.

Where will people be headed for a beer before the game (I know the London Branch are stopping one station early and having a tipple there). My lot are debating going down on the sea front but not sure yet.

Where will people be headed for a beer before the game (I know the London Branch are stopping one station early and having a tipple there). My lot are debating going down on the sea front but not sure yet.

When we played there a couple of seasons ago, during the day the centre was ok, but a fcking nightmare after the game. Duzza and I were being questioned at nearly every bar, being asked for our post codes etc.

We found a great pub during the day, but I can't remember what it was called. It was on either Queens Road or London Road, big place with loads of TV's showing sport.

I'll keep searching.

I now think it was Yates's .... the address says 7 The Broadway, but that is just off of London Rd which ties in with where I thought it was.

I think I will head there.

EDIT:- Yates's is now a Spanish tapas restaurant :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573