Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RN your our inside man, we need your post on here;) carry on happy posting

Re: Carl Cort and Jonathon Hayes signed

I only pass on the info.
So you don't want me to post anymore.
Well so be it...thats the last....................

Chill mate, was tongue in cheek hence ;)

I'm hopeful about it as you always seem to provide accurate information but am dubious as Southampton.....

really shocked well more supraised at this if it happends,

Last edited:

I think RN's post was tongue in cheek also, hence :biggrin:

TBH mate I was going to say go on then, your not the King around here but thought it would only add fuel to the fire, so thought it best to explain my post so RN didn't get the wrong end of the stick....

TBH mate I was going to say go on then, your not the King around here but thought it would only add fuel to the fire, so thought it best to explain my post so RN didn't get the wrong end of the stick....

F*ck me, there's a first! :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Thats the best thing i have heard all day, and after doubting RN on the Carl Court prediction he has my full backing on this one! :023:

realy hope this is true!! RN fox seems quite reliable so im goin to trust him on this one

i believe him but on teamtalk and skysports it does state he will be signing for saints next week, so i am confused:102:

this would go some way to restoring confidence that they mean business.
he's got a great record and would be difficult to prise away from Southampton.
Any time frame RN?

this would go some way to restoring confidence that they mean business.
he's got a great record and would be difficult to prise away from Southampton.
Any time frame RN?

We are having a real go at bringing him here my info says we are favourites and he may be about to sign.

I know I get stick, and knew I would for this one but at least I have the B**&^cks to put them on the line. I won't get them all right but at least i'm passing on what I know.

We are having a real go at bringing him here my info says we are favourites and he may be about to sign.

I know I get stick, and knew I would for this one but at least I have the B**&^cks to put them on the line. I won't get them all right but at least i'm passing on what I know.

:056: we honestly love you, and if we ever seet M7TT god help him...

Those that have known you posting for any length of time arent doubting you RN :)

I'm sure its appreciated RN:)

It's very much appreciated RN. You can only pass what you hear within reason.

It's very much appreciated RN. You can only pass what you hear within reason.

I think the main reason we are pursuing the Saganowski hunt is because Southampton are in financial trouble despite the cash from Bale etc.

Some of their previous incumbents drained the club financially and they needed to gain promotion this year or get a big sponsor - none of which have happened so they are now in a bit of trouble. Can they raise the finances to keep Saganowski? Lets see.................

I think the main reason we are pursuing the Saganowski hunt is because Southampton are in financial trouble despite the cash from Bale etc.

Some of their previous incumbents drained the club financially and they needed to gain promotion this year or get a big sponsor - none of which have happened so they are now in a bit of trouble. Can they raise the finances to keep Saganowski? Lets see.................

Any rough idea of a timescale to expect a decision, for either club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669