Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main reason we are pursuing the Saganowski hunt is because Southampton are in financial trouble despite the cash from Bale etc.

Some of their previous incumbents drained the club financially and they needed to gain promotion this year or get a big sponsor - none of which have happened so they are now in a bit of trouble. Can they raise the finances to keep Saganowski? Lets see.................

I take the salary they are willing to offer is next to nothing then?

I suppose holidays etc could be a reason signings arent being announced 'as they happen'
i think realistically it will be 1st july when the pre season training starts, i remeber a lot of these signings are shared with media at that time hopefully if it is earlier then its better for us

We are having a real go at bringing him here my info says we are favourites and he may be about to sign.

I know I get stick, and knew I would for this one but at least I have the B**&^cks to put them on the line. I won't get them all right but at least i'm passing on what I know.

You're the man, RN. You're the man. :038::038: The nonpareil.

Any rough idea of a timescale to expect a decision, for either club?

The stuff I post is normally my own info but this Saganowski stuff is second hand however, I am informed that a deal is nearly done, in our favour.
I cannot completely verify this like I did for Cort, Mckay etc but the source is good.

Re: Carl Cort and Jonathon Hayes signed

I only pass on the info.
So you don't want me to post anymore.
Well so be it...thats the last....................

As far as I am concerned please keep posting. If the bits of info you post do not come off, I am sure it is because it was not meant to happen rather than you knowingly feeding us rubbish. ;)

Don't listen to the naysayers. ;)

Re: Carl Cort and Jonathon Hayes signed

As far as I am concerned please keep posting. If the bits of info you post do not come off, I am sure it is because it was not meant to happen rather than you knowingly feeding us rubbish. ;)

Don't listen to the naysayers. ;)

love that word.

Please let our dream team pull this signing off, i will piss myself.

waiting for an edit of some numpty

The stuff I post is normally my own info but this Saganowski stuff is second hand however, I am informed that a deal is nearly done, in our favour.
I cannot completely verify this like I did for Cort, Mckay etc but the source is good.

how good RN :102:

This is VERY interesting RN... keep up the good work !

...and the sort of signing that would spark some genuine interest.

Hi there, Saints fan here (obviously!)

I've not come here to specifically depress you or anything, but Saganowski's signing at Saints is pretty much a done deal now.

We exercised our clause over the weekend, which would demonstrate the fact that we are willing to pay the agreed £680,000. Our operations director (Lee Hoos) was over in Poland during the international break ratifying personal terms with Saganowski and his agent, which was confirmed on our OS.

It may be a case that you are in poll position should our deal dramatically full through....but as it stands, until we have signed him or let him go you cannot agree a fee with Troyes, let alone discuss personal terms with him (that would class as tapping up). First option states just that, we have first call on where he ends up.....and he's all but our player for the next 2 years.

Sorry to disappoint, but I thought I’d let you know before you got a bit carried away.

We are having a real go at bringing him here my info says we are favourites and he may be about to sign.

I know I get stick, and knew I would for this one but at least I have the B**&^cks to put them on the line. I won't get them all right but at least i'm passing on what I know.

Great news, just comes as a bit of a shock really.

If you took any offence to my post then you got the wrong end of the stick.

Appreciate your time and effort their Saints Fan, I hope you understand how much I hope you are wrong.....

Hi there, Saints fan here (obviously!)

I've not come here to specifically depress you or anything, but Saganowski's signing at Saints is pretty much a done deal now.

We exercised our clause over the weekend, which would demonstrate the fact that we are willing to pay the agreed £680,000. Our operations director (Lee Hoos) was over in Poland during the international break ratifying personal terms with Saganowski and his agent, which was confirmed on our OS.

It may be a case that you are in poll position should our deal dramatically full through....but as it stands, until we have signed him or let him go you cannot agree a fee with Troyes, let alone discuss personal terms with him (that would class as tapping up). First option states just that, we have first call on where he ends up.....and he's all but our player for the next 2 years.

Sorry to disappoint, but I thought I’d let you know before you got a bit carried away.

TBH it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. I'm sure it happens all the time, agents talking to clubs on their players behalf trying to find a better deal for the player and more importantly, themselves.

If they have a clause that allows them first refusal then I don't rate our chances.. I guess money talks and we are trying to throw more into the hat to overthrow the deal? Either way I think it'd be a fantastic signing for this league..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669