Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
next just in time for pre-seaon ,players have to be back and report to the training ground on the 2nd of july its like a get to know you week

Oh, so next week will probably be the busy week in terms of signings? I thought pre-season started this coming Monday, and all the signings were meant to be done by then.
Didn't realise we had to wait a whole other week! :(

Either of you know if we're likely to get announce anymore in the next few days? I need a fix!

All I want to know is whether there is any weight behind Burley saying he (Saganowski) will have signed for them by the end of the week...if that is the case waiting until Tuesday will be a bit on the late side.

I guess we'l just have to wait and see, but do you not think it's odd that they said the same thing about 2 weeks ago, and released another statement saying done by the end of the week the day after MM said he wants him ??

Oh, so next week will probably be the busy week in terms of signings? I thought pre-season started this coming Monday, and all the signings were meant to be done by then.
Didn't realise we had to wait a whole other week! :(

Either of you know if we're likely to get announce anymore in the next few days? I need a fix!

the transfer window dont close at the end of the week Graz and its not a perfect world we live in mate ,plus football is a bread all of its own :icon_wink

I guess we'l just have to wait and see, but do you not think it's odd that they said the same thing about 2 weeks ago, and released another statement saying done by the end of the week the day after MM said he wants him ??

Either odd or extremely confident. Could go either way IMO but if I were going to bet money on it I would say Southampton are more likely to sign him.

It is a BIG statement to make and Burley would be left looking more than a little foolish if this didn't come off for him.

the transfer window dont close at the end of the week Graz and its not a perfect world we live in mate ,plus football is a bread all of its own :icon_wink

The MM and MA machine keeps pumping me full of promise of new signings though, and each day without run makes my veins a little dryer! Need a hit, need a hit, need a hit!

Plus when we know players like Kaebi, Hendrie, presumably Morfaw all have offers and there is confirmed interest in Saga, it makes me impatient waiting for them to arrive!

The MM and MA machine keeps pumping me full of promise of new signings though, and each day without run makes my veins a little dryer! Need a hit, need a hit, need a hit!

Plus when we know players like Kaebi, Hendrie, presumably Morfaw all have offers and there is confirmed interest in Saga, it makes me impatient waiting for them to arrive!

and thats the way everybody is feeling mate the offers are in place thats all i know and a time limit has been set

Either odd or extremely confident. Could go either
It is a BIG statement to make and Burley would be left looking more than a little foolish if this didn't come off for him.

Not so sure that it is to be honest... still thinks he's as likely to go to Saints as us, but Burley just seems to be trying to issue a statement 'covering' himself should a deal for Saga fall through.

The position Saints are in financially we should be able to better any offer they put forward, and MM seems keen to do just that... but Saints can drag it out for a while yet thanks to "first refusal".

I really think people are missing a few points re Southampton & Saganowski.
1) He would be their 3rd choice striker if he signs (assuming Burley can keep Kenwynne Jones - Sheff Wed are interested - which is interesting in itself !) after Jones and Rasiak (top scorers last year) - which he MAY not like !
2) Southampton are in the s**t financially - Burley's having to sell like mad just to keep the debtors happy (all the Bale money is 'allocated' to business debts) - Saganowski's wages (as they have offered him) are likely to be the highest at the club (and loads less than MM can offer !)
3) Southampton are in the s**t with morale - with Burley's Assistant leaving (apparently because of a row) and loads of players unhappy (one of which is Leon Best - 4th choice striker last season - what DID happen with City's links with him ?)
The 'crunch ' date is 30th June - if Southampton haven't signed him by then, they never will - and its 'open season' - with City in prime position.

I really think people are missing a few points re Southampton & Saganowski.
1) He would be their 3rd choice striker if he signs (assuming Burley can keep Kenwynne Jones - Sheff Wed are interested - which is interesting in itself !) after Jones and Rasiak (top scorers last year) - which he MAY not like !
2) Southampton are in the s**t financially - Burley's having to sell like mad just to keep the debtors happy (all the Bale money is 'allocated' to business debts) - Saganowski's wages (as they have offered him) are likely to be the highest at the club (and loads less than MM can offer !)

Im sorry but thats bull, if they have no money and are financially inept then why would they spend 700k on a striker who couldnt get in ahead of jones. He will be there 1st choice striker without a doubt. Also why would they make a 3rd choice striker the highest paid player at the club, think about it.

Im sorry but thats bull, if they have no money and are financially inept then why would they spend 700k on a striker who couldnt get in ahead of jones. He will be there 1st choice striker without a doubt. Also why would they make a 3rd choice striker the highest paid player at the club, think about it.

So, if he will be their 1st striker - and assuming Rasiak is the other choice - why is Burley desperate to hang on to Jones (which he has stated far more clearly than his aim to bring in Saganowski) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566