Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is doing my head in now.

Sign or don't sign but either way get on with doing something...

please.

Maybe you should change your name to Bob Hazell?

I don't think BH would be happy with that :icon_wink

why do you know something :102:

No, but I think Southampton were forced to release that statement, being as MM had publicly told the footballing community we wanted him if it went tits up at Southampton. I just find it odd that Southampton released that statement the day after MM spoke of his admiration for the player. Southampton had to do it to keep their fans happy, but they are no closer to sealing the deal than we are IMO.

No, but I think Southampton were forced to release that statement, being as MM had publicly told the footballing community we wanted him if it went tits up at Southampton. I just find it odd that Southampton released that statement the day after MM spoke of his admiration for the player. Southampton had to do it to keep their fans happy, but they are no closer to sealing the deal than we are IMO.

next week should know one way or the other on him

more the end of the week as far as ive been told due to the start of pre-season starting soon they want all the new players in but that dont always happen as we all know

End of this week or next? Pre season training starts next week doesn't it?

more the end of the week as far as ive been told due to the start of pre-season starting soon they want all the new players in but that dont always happen as we all know

Pre season starts on Monday, so do you think MA will have the entire team swimming up & down the soar ?? :081:

more like colin fry :icon_wink :icon_bigg

All I want to know is whether there is any weight behind Burley saying he (Saganowski) will have signed for them by the end of the week...if that is the case waiting until Tuesday will be a bit on the late side.

Last edited:
next just in time for pre-seaon ,players have to be back and report to the training ground on the 2nd of july its like a get to know you week

what saganowski will be signed for us then or he will be signed for someone else by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669