saturday football bets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

By posting it I know I'm putting the kiss of death on it, but....

Watford/Preston/Leeds treble at 12/1...:102:

Crewe/LCFC/Reading

Didn't look at the odds.

I placed a £1 on each, and then i placed £2 on the treble. ######

Will win £33 if it happens. If not and only 2 win, I still get the winnings from them 2 games

Last edited by a moderator:
No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
i'm going for

west ham vs pompey = draw
hull vs crewe = draw
norwich vs sheff utd =draw

treble
you obviously didnt know about west ham putting the second team out then?

Fulham to beat Chelsea at home today 6/1.More of a wish than a good bet though:102:

I have the £2.63 return from the £5 I placed yesterday. I have taken a hugh financial decision and placed EVERY penny on Liverpool

highland fox said:
Feck ..a winner at last :)
Drogba is such an arse, I'd send him off before the game began because you just know he'll be the first bitching at the ref.....wan&er....

Well done hf, was it a whole pound you wagered? ;)

MKFox said:
Drogba is such an arse, I'd send him off before the game began because you just know he'll be the first bitching at the ref.....wan&er....

Well done hf, was it a whole pound you wagered? ;)

It wasn't a fortune Mk I'm not in your League.Chelsea are so unable to lose gracefully and resort to intimidation etc everytime they look like they won't get the win.Drogba should be sent off for his constant attempts at trying to make the Ref book the opposition.

highland fox said:
It wasn't a fortune Mk I'm not in your League.Chelsea are so unable to lose gracefully and resort to intimidation etc everytime they look like they won't get the win.Drogba should be sent off for his constant attempts at trying to make the Ref book the opposition.

Drogba really makes my teeth itch.... when ever I see him play all I want to do is punch the life out of him, the FA really should do something about these cheats....:mad:

Boy Genius said:
Drogba really makes my teeth itch.... when ever I see him play all I want to do is punch the life out of him, the FA really should do something about these cheats....:mad:
I reckon he will be gone in the summer anyway to make way for their 50million pound striker. Just think they will break the bank for this one.

i was gutted at the weekend was one game away from winning £964 on my accumulator at william hill.

Cardiff-won
oldham-won
s****horpe-won
st mirren-won
queen of the south-won

And then fecking lincoln fecked the whole thing by losing 2-1, our very own lawrie dudfield and joachim kicking me in the teeth for boston. grrrrrrrrrrrr

lako42 said:
And then fecking lincoln fecked the whole thing by losing 2-1, our very own lawrie dudfield and joachim kicking me in the teeth for boston. grrrrrrrrrrrr
Boston do well at home and Juliaaaan's scored quite a few and against "local" opposition a draw or Boston win were the much likelier result

Last edited:
Motown Fox said:
Boston do well at home and Juliaaaan's scored quite a few and against "local" opposition a draw or Boston win were the much likelier result
bet thats made him feel one hundred times better!

Motown Fox said:

yea i took that into account but lincolns away form and current form is quite impressive. but yea it made me feel great :)

lako42 said:

The lads did well on Saturday. I couldn't make it to the match but the Boston/Lincoln game is our (Boston's) biggest game of the season.

And yes they are my 3rd team. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670