Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago I attended a short dedication by the club chaplain for the son of a lady whose husband works at Belvoir Drive. The young man is buried where his wife and children live. The garden gives the mother a tangible place in Leicester to remember him and has been of great comfort. No doubt it is equally important to other families.

The club is to be commended for crearing the memorial garden. I hope the police will give the higherst priority to finding the culprits and that they will be named and shamed.

Re: If the report is right ?

No but I guess he doesn't like the sort of folk that commited the deed.

:098:

I wouldn't imagine any of the players would.
Just thought it a bit odd that you singled out Wayne Brown

A couple of years ago I attended a short dedication by the club chaplain for the son of a lady whose husband works at Belvoir Drive. The young man is buried where his wife and children live. The garden gives the mother a tangible place in Leicester to remember him and has been of great comfort. No doubt it is equally important to other families.

The club is to be commended for crearing the memorial garden. I hope the police will give the higherst priority to finding the culprits and that they will be named and shamed.

I'd be amazed if the law were doing anything to investigate it, never mind giving it any kind of priority.

As callous and tragic as it was, in the scheme of things this will be considered less than trivial. Old Bill won't be interested.

I'd be amazed if the law were doing anything to investigate it, never mind giving it any kind of priority.

As callous and tragic as it was, in the scheme of things this will be considered less than trivial. Old Bill won't be interested.

I thought that, I hope they concentrate on the murders, rapists and Milan car seat shitters, but couldn't be arsed to go against the grain. I guess that's the wine.

Re: If the report is right ?

He grows blackberries.

29755_445131735168_557540168_5987301_6483762_n.jpg

Oooh, Betty!

I didn't need to ! If you were up to date with the issues in question my point is clear !

The latest issue being Brown's alleged racial incident? If so then are you assuming and implying that the culprit in this case is ethnic?

floppus said:
I didn't need to ! If you were up to date with the issues in question my point is clear !
I'm more than up to date. It's you who seems to be stuck in the middle of the last century.

Leicester Mercury Sat

What is this supposed to mean, can you actaully elaborate?

I fear that you are the only person on the forum who knows what the hell you are talking ablout.

What is this supposed to mean, can you actaully elaborate?

I fear that you are the only person on the forum who knows what the hell you are talking ablout.

Cliff Ginnetta criticised the PFA for speaking out prematurely on the Wayne Brown situation rather than waiting for the outcome of the club's enquiry into the alleged incident. This story was carried in Saturday's Mercury. Having said that, I'm struggling to see what relevance it has to the matter being discussed.

floppus, if you know who vandalised the garden, shouldn't you be informing the club as to their identity instead of leaving cryptic messages on an internet forum?

I think he is referring to the fact that in Saturday's Mercury they were identified as 4 of the 5 being of afro-caribean origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669