Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, why didn't you just say that instead of confusing everybody? :102:

I wouldn't have thought that many people on here would read the Mockery

That's very truein my case, It's a bit difficult to read the Mockery from Northampton. First I knew about this was when I read it on another forum i'm rather disgusted to be honest because the age thing will come in, as in they're too young to do much about it.
Vandals in general are everywhere ufortunatly, here in Northampton we have a new Fouintain thats been built in the entrance to our Market Square rather contraversial as some people think its a waste of money. Some fool got a bit drunk and decided to have his own protest and pushed Plums into the water jets stupid really as he thought he wouldn't get caught.(CCTV cameras are all over the place)The fountain is at the busiest entrance to the Market well.

That's very truein my case, It's a bit difficult to read the Mockery from Northampton.

Very true.

Vandals in general are everywhere ufortunatly, here in Northampton we have a new Fouintain thats been built in the entrance to our Market Square rather contraversial as some people think its a waste of money. Some fool got a bit drunk and decided to have his own protest and pushed Plums into the water jets stupid really as he thought he wouldn't get caught.(CCTV cameras are all over the place)The fountain is at the busiest entrance to the Market well.

Not his own I take it?

That's very truein my case, It's a bit difficult to read the Mockery from Northampton. First I knew about this was when I read it on another forum i'm rather disgusted to be honest because the age thing will come in, as in they're too young to do much about it.

did they have to call a plummer?

He's a bit too old to be playing, in fairness

I've got an idea. Get the little feckers along to the first home game of the season. At half time, line them up across the goal line and let fans take pot shots at them from the penalty spot. Great entertainment and a some much needed discipline for the disrespectful little scroats!

I've got an idea. Get the little feckers along to the first home game of the season. At half time, line them up across the goal line and let fans take pot shots at them from the penalty spot. Great entertainment and a some much needed discipline for the disrespectful little scroats!

Problem is Micky, that wouldn't be discipline, it would be sadistic retribution.

Problem is Micky, that wouldn't be discipline, it would be sadistic retribution.

Problem is, the little scroats have been told 'don't do it again, you naughty boys. Now go and buys some flowers and say your sorry'. A couple of months down the line they will probably do the same again. The world has gone far too soft in my eyes. I would have got a clobbering for doing that and rightly so!

Problem is, the little scroats have been told 'don't do it again, you naughty boys. Now go and buys some flowers and say your sorry'. A couple of months down the line they will probably do the same again. The world has gone far too soft in my eyes. I would have got a clobbering for doing that and rightly so!

Or maybe psychologists and scientists have studied human ways of behaviour and shown that smacking people can actually cause these behaviours to worsen and for the individual to resent the person hitting them? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669