Season Ticket prices 2012-13 revealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to thank Peter Ridsdale at this point for fixing my season ticket price for five years. This is the third time I've paid £329.

This has been previously mentioned. It does only applies to renewals though. Those who have 'skipped' a year and, presumably, match-by-match purchasers will be hit by a big rise.

There is a very obvious mention of students in the brochure. It reads, "For 2012/13 there are no specific price categories for Students either in full or part-time education. All supporters can however benefit from the age categorisations stated above."

If you aren't renewing then surely you'll not be 'hit' by the price, you'll just be paying the going rate?

If you aren't renewing then surely you'll not be 'hit' by the price, you'll just be paying the going rate?

And the going-rate will be very much higher than previously.

I'd just like to thank Peter Ridsdale at this point for fixing my season ticket price for five years. This is the third time I've paid £329.

We bought 3 year season tickets when the stadium opened, an absolute bargain

This has been previously mentioned. It does only applies to renewals though. Those who have 'skipped' a year and, presumably, match-by-match purchasers will be hit by a big rise.

It applies does it how?

There is a very obvious mention of students in the brochure. It reads, "For 2012/13 there are no specific price categories for Students either in full or part-time education. All supporters can however benefit from the age categorisations stated above."

:icon_bigg

By obvious, I meant that no-one had put an (obvious) link.

But the people in question didn't have one cheaper last year. I'm just playing devil's avacado though.

I know you are, my old fruit. But there was the cheaper one available to them; the price to them has risen.

Stadium Announcer "Don't forget to renew as soon as possible and you'll save an absolute fortune" :icon_roll

Will the extra make enough to make a difference to our turnover % for the fair play rules?

I'd dread to think what they've wasted mass producing these bags we all got as we came in. Each had a letter and a DVD in it.

Waste of fecking money that could have been put towards keeping prices down.

I'm really disappointed that the club has been so boring with it's approach to season tickets. When times are hard the club should be working hard to come up with innovative schemes to make the process a bit more attractive, whether it's a quantity sold incentive similar to other clubs or something they dreamed up themselves, as it is we are left with a bland list of prices which displays a simple increase in price for no added benefit.

The people responsible have had long enough to actually try something new and attractive, same old shambles only a bigger marketing budget.

From the pandering Merc article:

The price structure has been drawn up after a consultation with supporters and supporters groups which began in November

Cheers for that, FT. Another victory........

From the pandering Merc article:

Cheers for that, FT. Another victory........

Club - We are going to increase Season Ticket prices by about 15%
FT - Great, do we get to keep our box?
Club - Yes.
End of consultation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690